Dare

AU: Deku didn't get into class 1-A nor does he have a quirk. Bakugou mended their relationship and it then proceeded to lovers considering that was the reason he bullied him

Bakugou had been very irritable this entire week. One small thing would send the boy over. The ticking time bomb could now only last a few seconds before exploding on someone. Noticing the danger he was putting his students in, Aizawa contacted Principal Nezu. Which resulted in a guest coming on Friday.

"That stupid fucking dare..." muttered Bakugou under his breath. The Bakusquad kept their distance. Mows not the time to mess with him. "That goddamn stupid fucking nerd!"

Bakugou yelled the last one as he punched the desk out of frustration. He really needed to go all out on something. His eyes glanced across the classroom. His red eyes flared at the one person that could keep up with him. Icy-hot. He got up pushing his chair dramatically to the desk behind him. He stomped up to the half and half male before grabbing his shirt collar. He pulled him up to meet his face.

"Me and you, outside after school. I'd prefer now but I'll give you time to prepare." Bakugou said as he slammed the male back into his chair. The monotone male went back to what he was doing as if nothing happened. This happened way too much for him to even care. The only thing that made him relatively happy was Bakugou saw him as an equal or the highest of his classmates in strength. Which was hard to tell from the blond.

"Good morning class... today we are having a visitor. Treat them with respect and Bakugou, NO fighting." Aizawa said as he glared at the blond. His body was slouched in his chair as he voiced a loud Come In to the person on the other side of the door.

"DEKU!" The loud blond yelled.

"KACCHAN!" Midoriya yelled back. Bakugou had yelled in surprise but Midoriya just yelled. Bakugou frozen in a state of shock.

"Hello! My name is Izuku Midoriya, but you can just call me Deku." The greenette said rather quietly. Aizawa sighed.

"Go sit behind Bakugou." Aizawa said. The greenette nodded with a smile on his face and proceeded to the chair behind his lover. Snapping out of his shock and confusion, he placed his hands around the younger and placed him in his lap as he was walking by. With a sigh the greenette took out a notebook and a pencil from his yellow backpack and acted as if nothing happened. The class however was going crazy. Of course only in their head. If they dare say something they would probably have detention from Mr. Aizawa.

Class continued on as if nothing had happened but both males could feel the burning stares of the classmates. Midoriya currently had earbuds in and he tools notes on a video that his teacher gave him. As the time rolled at lunch, Bakugou stayed put as his green haired lover had fallen asleep. One thing about Bakugou, he had a tendency to act dominant over Deku when it was the complete opposite. Not that he didn't want Deku to top, he just didn't want to seem weak.

"How come you've been hiding this cutie from us?!" Everyone's number one gossiper, Mina Ashido, said with a pout. Who knew she could have missed out on such important information.

"Because it's nunya"

"Nunya?" Replied Denki with such a confused face.

"Nunya business, Dunce face" Bakugou smirked as the Pikachu look alike deadpanned. To be fair they just had a test and he was pretty sure he failed the test. Not like he hadn't been studying. Things just don't seem to stick in his head.

"Kacchan... shut up" said a tired Midoriya. Shutting his mouth, Bakugou laid his head on his lovers shoulder. Midoriya hummed. "Kacchan's so pretty... So cute... mmhmm"

Bakugou blushed. The class looked in shock. Really? Pretty? Cute? None of his classmates would describe him as those. Not that they could anyway. They'd get blasted so far, Earth won't be a possibility.

"Deku-kun?" Bakugou glared at Uraraka. The call of his nickname caused him to open his eyes.

"Ahh yes Uraraka-chan?"

"I wanted to know if you wa-"

"No he doesn't" Bakugou answered plainly. He knew what she wanted. She wanted to take his Deku from him. He hasn't been able to cuddle the small green bean for 2 weeks now. Just because of some stupid dare. Midoriya chuckled and let the blonds head.

"Sorry it looks like I'll be busy" Midoriya smiled innocently. Bakugou knew that it was far from innocent. The blond gripped his lover tighter and refused to let go. He didn't even give up when Todoroki offered to do their fight.

Word Count: 775

I was supposed to finish this last night but me and my friend/crush decided to take 2 melatonin pills to see if it could put as to sleep faster. I ended up having a nightmare and woke up 2 hours later so it was kinda a waste lol