imperfectly perfect

requested by asisterofrhiannon

JENNIFER PARKER always seemed to have it all. She would walk down the halls of Hill Valley High school with her perfect clothes and clear skin. Karston wanted to be like Jennifer, because she was perfect and all the boys wanted her.

All expect one boy....

Marty Mcfly had liked Karston ever since she had helped him with his Math homework. Marty had never really enjoyed or liked school and for her to actually take the time to help him in class, made him feel special. Especially when Strickland was always calling him a slacker and his parents were far from perfect.

One day Karston was walking through the halls to get to her locker. When she arrived at her locker, she opened it and got out her science text book. Before she could close her locker, Marty came up to greet her. "Karston, hi!" He said, giving her his usual boy-ish grin.

Karston smiled back, slowly closing her locker. "Hey, Marty," he replied giving him a sweet smile. "Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight?" Marty asked.Karston's eyes went wide, the thought of Marty ever asking her out on a date never came across her mind. "Are you joking?" She replied, sincerely.

Marty's cheeks flushed, not expecting Karston to be so forward. "Yeah...sorry?" Marty asked, feeling a little insecure about asking her out. Hearing this Karston felt a little bad, "No don't be sorry. I just wasn't expecting you to like me. I thought would want to ask out Jennifer or something. She's really pretty," Karston rambled, looking down at her text book and then back at Marty.

Marty looked over to see Jennifer laughing with her friends in the hall way, near her locker. He then turned back to Karston, "No, I never really thought about Jennifer. Only you," Marty stated. Karston blushed and Marty continued to speak. "So I'll pick you up at 7:00?" Marty asked, blushing a little himself.

Karston nodded, "Yeah, sounds good," she replied with a smile.

A/n- sorry if this is bad I hope you liked the imagine asisterofrhiannon