ఌ Jealousy 2 ꨄ

𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚 𝑌/𝑛 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
-smut
-nsfw
-slight mature language
-very slight impact play

Your Pov

Levi grins mischievously as he handcuffed me, and I could feel my heart beating quicker. I have never actually experienced this before and I hope it isn't too torturous.

"Now it's time for some fun y/n," Levi smiles and gave me a devlish grin that literally scared the shit out of me.

He locked the handcuffs in place and threw the keys onto the floor, and then he started. First, he took one long lick at my entrance, and trust me I was not prepared for that.

"Ahh, L-Levi!" I moaned uncontrollably, I tried to grasp the sheets but remembered the handcuffs. Shit, I knew this was gonna be painful.

Levi began kissing my lower regions, making sure he runs his tongue over it slowly, creating even more pleasure, but with my hands cuffed together, it was somehow torturing.

He then puts 2 fingers in, and I gave an agonized shriek, as he continued to thrust his fingers deeper and faster. When he pulls them out, I could see pre cum covering his fingers, and he licks it all up.

"Mmm y/n, you taste so fucking good," Levi says, before he starts unbuckling his belt. He pulls down his pants and rubbed his member before putting it in my entrance but only halfway.

"L-Levi, please I can't handle it anymore. Fuck me with everything you've got," I moaned helplessly, wanting to feel the pleasure vibrating all over my body.

That was all it took for Levi to enter me again, this time his whole 8 inch hard cock was thrusted inside me and the pleasure was nearly unbearable. I couldn't stop myself from moaning a little too loudly, and I couldn't even try to muffle them.

Hearing my moans turned Levi on even more and he thrusted deeper and faster, the sounds of his length against my ass echoed through the silent air which was now filled with grunts from Levi, and moans from me.

"Ahh, Levi harder please!" I shrieked, trying to lower down my screams.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good you slut," Levi grunts, and he quickens his pace, thrusting deeper, harder. He uses one hand to grab my neck as he fucks me with all his might. Tonight was definitely one of those good ones, it was exactly how I hoped it would turn out.

As I felt his warm seed release inside of me, he pulls out and scoops some of it on his finger. He pulls me closer to him and shoves his fingers into my mouth, and I licked up all of his cum.

"Mm, you taste so fucking good daddy," I teased, playing along with his little scheme.

"Now, sit down and face me. Your legs spread apart, slut," Levi orders, and I obeyed him. I could feel myself getting turned on as the cold air hit my exposed entrance, and Levi smiles at the view.

He quickly enters me again, and to tell the truth, I hated this position. I couldn't handle the pleasure and I would always end up screaming my ass off.

As Levi thrusts in and out, it was actually starting to feel pretty good. I started grinding my ass towards his member to feel more bliss. I could feel him grunting as he goes deeper and harder. I could tell he was once again close, and so was I. My walls started to clench around his member as he entered and re-entered me.

"F-Fuck! Levi I'm so c-close," I moaned, and as soon as those words came out of my mouth, we both came at the same time. He pulls out and grabs a few wipes to clean up the mess.

"Good job today, y/n," Levi says when we got ready for bed, and he pulls me in for one last kiss.