ఌ Plane 'Ride' ꨄ

𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚 𝑌/𝑛 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
-smut
-nsfw

Your Pov

"It feels so good to finally be able to go on a vacation!" I tell Levi excitedly, fastening my seatbelt as we were about to take off. This was also my first time riding a private jet, and I can't deny the fact that I really feel like a celebrity. After all, I was dating the multi millionaire businessman-Levi Ackerman.

Levi merely nodded and I caught him staring at the brand new dress I was wearing, which he bought for me yesterday.

"And uh I just wanted to thank you again for the dress. You really didn't have to buy it for me and the price was just too expensive!" I tell him, and I could see the corners of his mouth lift up.

"Honestly, you look better without it," Levi smirks, and he leans in and kisses me.

I was shocked by his sudden actions, but I soon got caught up in the moment.

"Mm- Levi, not here. Someone will see," I say in between kisses, but he ignores me and his right hand starts choking me.

"Then whoever it is will get a show," he laughs mischievously and unbuttons his shirt.

He throws it aside and starts taking off my dress. As soon as he does, he quickly pins me done and our mouths connected again, his tongue was all over my mouth, kissing me urgently.

He moves down my neck, sucking it harder than usual, and biting at my skin with his perfect white teeth.

He reaches my thighs and places slow, long kisses on it, making the moment even more pleasurable. When he reaches my underwear, he lightly fingers my entrance with his fingertips, and I could actually feel myself getting wetter every second.

"L-Levi please just take it off already," I whimpered desperately, and without any hesitation, he quickly pulls them down and his eyes bulged as he takes in the view of my entrance. It was only a matter of seconds before he started placing gentle kisses on it, and they soon turned into long and slow licks.

"Ah! Levi, it feels so g-good," I whispered, being extra careful not to alert the cabin crew.

He then pulls down his pants and boxers but only halfway, and quickly inserts himself into me. I covered my mouth as I let out a slight scream, and his second thrust was harder, the sound of his member against my ass echoed through the plane. Without any hesitation, he turned on the tv and played some music to drown out our noises.

He plunges himself back into me, going deeper and faster. He was hitting all the right spots, and I bite on a napkin to drown out my moans.

"Y/n, quieten down or someone's going to hear!" Levi warns me.

"What happened to putting on a show?" I teased him, and as soon as those words came out of my mouth, he gave a final thrust, hitting my clit which caused me to come.

As Levi pulled out, his member was covered with cum. I grabbed it and sucked it, rubbing my hand up and down for extra measure.

"Mm, y/n! Your mouth is so warm," Levi moans, gently tugging at my hair.

When we were finally dressed and back in our seats, Levi reaches for my hand and gives it a squeeze. I stare out the window and noticed that we were now the same level with the clouds, about to begin our next adventure together.