ఌ 1k Special ꨄ

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: lmfao sorry for the title but like idk what else to put and also, this chapter is to say thank you to you guys for 1k reads😁

𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑋 𝐹𝑒𝑚 𝑌/𝑛 𝑂𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
-smut
-nsfw

Your Pov

I could feel my heartbeat pace quicken as my boyfriend held my hand and lead me to the location of our date. It was already pitch black outside but the rays of light from the street lamps made it perfectly easy to see. Needless to say, Levi wouldn't dream of telling me where he's taking me since it's a 'surprise'.

I could hardly contain my excitement, and my hands started sweating as I walked in anticipation, within each step, I was wondering where he was possibly taking me. I could tell we were getting near to the location because I heard a faint chattering of people's conversations and my everything seemed to freeze as we arrived at our destination.

"Surprise!" Levi gave me a warm smile which made my legs feel like jelly. Of course he was taking me to the carnival! He kept talking about wanting to go there during the weekends but we both have so much work to do, we completely lost track of the time. He really was the sweetest boyfriend a girl could ever have.

I jumped up and down excitedly and gave him a quick hug before I dragged him towards the Ferris wheel, which I thought was quite an ideal date spot. When it was finally our turn to go, we gave the employee our ticket and we got into a pod.

We slowly descended upwards, the wheel was taking its time so people could actually enjoy the view. The butterflies in my stomach fluttered uncontrollably as Levi's finger intertwined with mine, and I tried my best to hide my smile since that man was so full of himself.

I looked out the view again, and we were higher now, so all the people were like tiny lego bricks and the stalls looked like toy houses. At the corner of my eye., I caught Levi looking at my direction with a fond expression on his face, and I can't help but fall even deeper in love. A dirty thought quickly entered my mind and I nearly died of shock as I quickly pushed it away, cursing at myself for being so lewd.

I could feel Levi smirking like an absolute idiot. "Honestly, you're the only thing that's more gorgeous than this view," he says, and his lips met mine.

My eyes widened in surprise at this sudden exchange, but in less than a second, I was just lost in the kissing. We began making out, Levi's hands were exploring underneath my shirt and I moaned slightly as his hand massaged my breasts.

"Levi! We can't do it here! People can see us-" I exclaimed in shock as he began pulling down my pants and underwear halfway.

"Well it's too late now love," Levi whispers into my ear, sending chills all over my body. He pulled down his pants, revealing his rock hard cock, which was already dripping with pre cum.

"You already got hard from kissing?" I teased him, knowing well that he was going to give a reaction.

"We'll see who's going to be the one moaning like a fucking slut," Levi grunted and thrusted his entire 8-inch cock into me. I felt the slight wetness of his pre fluids mixed in with mine, and I nearly fainted at the pleasure of it.

"You're so fucking tight love," Levi growls, and takes his time pulling out, ready to enter me again.

Without warning, he started pounding into me, hitting all the right spots, and I couldn't do anything but moan. He seemed to go faster every time I let out a sound, and if this keeps up, I won't be able to walk back home.

"Nngh- Y-you're so hard Levi," I moaned, and I could tell I was about to cum.

My fingernails dug deep into his back as his mouth bit the sweet spot on my neck, causing me to scream in shock.

"F-fuck! Not this p-position Le-Levi!" I shrieked as he grabs both of my legs and presses them against my body, continuing to thrust in and out, more of his pre cum entered me.

His cock felt as if it were getting bigger within every second and my ass could be ripped open any second. Levi looks into my eyes with a hungry intensity and pulls out for a second, rubbing his wet throbbing cock with his hand, and places it on my mouth. While I licked it obediently, he uses his other hand to jerk off, and his actual cum squirted everywhere.

"Why did you do that you idiot? How are we gonna clean-" I scolded him but he didn't even gave me a chance to finish before he re-entered me and hits my clitoris. I gasped in surprise and immediately came with Levi still inside of me.

"What? I didn't want to be the only one who came. And you look so sexy as always y/n, I always go hard when I see you," he sighs as he notices my glare.

By the time we got off the Ferris wheel, we have cleaned up and made sure the seats were clean. In the end, I really wasn't able to walk, and Levi had to carry me all the way home. Serves him right for doing it there, but I can't say I regret it.

"I love you so much Mr Ackerman," I joked, wanting to see how he'll react when I call him by his surname.

"I love you too y/n. And I'll be waiting for the day I can call you by my name,"