Phone on speaker

A/n: I know the title is kinda weird... I had no idea so yeah...😓 let's proceed..
C/e/c: crush eye color
Y/n's P.O.V
I was lying in my bed, obviously thinking about c/n. His gorgeous smile and his hair and his dreamy eyes.... oh how I wanted to get lost in those (a/n: cringy, I know) beautiful c/e/c eyes...
Ping....ping...
'Two messages? Who might that be?' you thought.
C/n: hey 😊
C/n: wanna hang out?
Y/n: sure. when?
C/n: get ready. I'm already in the car.
Eeeeekkkk!!!!! Wait, is this a date?
No, why would this be a date, right. We are just hanging out cause he's bored. The logical side of my mind said.
I sighed, the logical part was always correct. So, I got something to wear and head out.
(A/n: these are some ideas from my side...

And that will be all)I ran to the door, and panted and huffed till I became normal

I ran to the door, and panted and huffed till I became normal. I opened the door and saw him.
He was standing near the car door, leaning onto it. He was looking ravishing. Wha- stupid brain!
He looked up and greeted me with his usual smile. I smiled back and looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up. I went upto him. Surprisingly, he opened the door for me and said, "Come, pretty lady." I blushed, and said,"Thank you, you're such a gentleman." His cheeks tinted a light pink at that comment. He hurried back go his side of the door, got in and started the car.
"So, where are we going?" I said, without stuttering. Success!
"Umm, it's a surprise."he replied.
With that, the car filled with the noise of me whining, asking him where we were really going.
After a few minutes of laughing silently, he looked at my pout and sighed. "Ok, we are first going to Starbucks and then to see a movie." He said, seemingly tired of my constant whining.
"Are you mad?" I asked. I was afraid he would get mad that he had to ruin the surprise because of me.
"No, just a little worried about your sanity." He said seriously. We both looked at each other for a few seconds, and burst out laughing.
Then a comfortable silence filled in. After a little while, we reached Starbucks and ordered our favorite drinks. We decided we would drink it in the car.
We started our ride till the movie theater. (A/n: get your mind outta the gutter folks)
Then suddenly, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller Id.
B/f/n.
C/n also looked at it and smirked. He gestured me to put the call on speaker. I was confused but agreed.
(Normal is what b/f/n says, and bold is what y/n says.)
Hey Gurrlll.
Hey. Whatchya doin'?
Nothin'. You?
Hanging out with c/n.
Oooh. So, you asked him out? You said you would do it. That's my girl. Very proud of you my child, very proud. I don't want any nieces and nephews so early tho-
I fumbled but finished the call, blushing furiously. I tried not to look at c/n but failed. He was smirking like he won a lottery.
"So you were gonna ask me out?" He asked, cockily.
Cocky idiot.
"Y-yes. I w-was gonna. But I-I couldn't. I c-can't." I helplessly stuttered.
"And why's that, huh y/n? Are you shy? Or you don't want to?"
I couldn't answer. I was never more embarrassed in my life. He suddenly stopped the car.
Oh no... he is going to kick me out of the car...
Tears started forming in my eyes. He got out from the car and tried to open my door.
"No need." I said, opening it and getting out of the car
"Wait! Where are you going?"
"You were going to kick me out of the car, right?"
"Noooo, why would I do that to the girl I have feelings for?"
"H-huh?" I stuttered again, stupid.
He came to me, and kissed me softly. I was so surprised, that I didn't have the chance to kiss back. He pulled away and I touched my lips, is this a dream?
"No, it's real." He said, and I realized I had said it out loud.
I smiled widely before jumping into his arms. He, too, had a big smile on his pretty face.
That night we went to our first date....