Chapter Thirteen

You open your eyes. Your sight is still blurry. You look around and your sight starts clearing. You find yourself in a hospital room. Day starts to dawn. Your little princess is sleeping peacefully on your chest. You smile and kiss her forehead. She smiles on her sleep. Draco fell asleep on top of your hand, sitting on a chair next to your bed. Scorpius is sleeping cuddled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. Tears start rolling down your cheeks. You feel so blessed to be alive.

—Dray? —You say sweetly as you stroke his hair. He wakes up and looks at you with a beautiful smile lighting his face up.

—Babygirl —he kisses your hand and tears start rolling down his cheeks as he gets closer to smother you with kisses.

—I love you, sugar —you smile.

—I love you too, sweetheart —he smiles.

—What happened?

—You lost too much blood and needed a transfusion asap —he sighs—. Your blood type is very rare, sweetheart. It wasn't available in the blood bank.

—Oh my God!

—Fortunately, there was someone in the hospital who had the same blood type as you, and was willing to help you: Scorpius —Draco affirms and you gasp in surprise.

—My sweet Scorpius —you break down into tears—. Is he gonna be ok?

—Of course, babe. Don't cry —he cups your face gently with his hands and wipes your tears away by kissing them. You smile.

Suddenly, Scorpius wakes up.

—Mummy? —He says as he rubs his sleepy eyes—. Mummy! You're awake! —He runs towards your bed and tries to climb it.

Draco helps him climb. Scorpius hugs you and kisses your cheek.

—Thank you so much, sweetie —you caress his adorable face and kiss his cheek. He giggles and a beautiful smile lights his face up.

—I love you, mummy.

—I love you too, sonny.

Scorpius cups your face gently with his little hands and gives you an eskimo kiss. You smile. Draco is watching with a big smile on his face. Dawn wakes up and yawns, and starts sobbing.

—Are you hungry, little princess? —You ask.

Draco sits next to you and slides an arm around your waist. Scorpius in the middle. Your heart fills with joy to be surrounded by your beautiful family while you're breastfeeding Dawn for the first time...

Three months later...

You're living in the Malfoy manor. You moved a few days after Dawn was born. Draco wears eyeglasses now for getting his sight back. He looks so handsome with his new eyeglasses. Dawn starts looking just the way he remembered her. Her big grey eyes, pale skin and blond hair makes him remember that night.