The Unexpected...

It's been a couple months since me and barron are in a relationship and it's wonderful we've never fight on big things only in very small problem, but then the next day I've been throwing up everyday and I have a period tracker it gave me a notification that I was suppose to have a period today but i dont,i missed another month very strange.

---

  I went to the bathroom in a rush because I was going vomit in the toilet barron followed me and grabs my hair and tie it in a ponytail and rubs my back for support. When I was done I wiped my mouth and went back to our room "Babe..." he said looking down "hm?" I said "I'm sorry for you to hear this but can you do a pregnancy test?" he said. I sigh sadly "and what if it is positive?" i said "then, we have to accept it" he said. "But were only 17 baby" I said "I know I know but we got to be sure if you are or not pregnant" he said "ok let's to the the pharmacy" I said.

--- 

After a while we went to a section with a pregnancy test on it so we bought it and brought it to the cashier,and the cashier glance at as and said "are you two expecting?" "maybe? I dont know" you said "you guys look so young but I wish you both a goodluck" she said smilling. "thankyou" me and barron said at the same time. "bye" she said "bye" I said. While walking I'm still anxious about what my result is gonna be. Barron look at me and said "wether you are pregnant or not I won't leave you I will be in your side. Forever"  he said as kiss me in the cheek "thank you babe" I said as he put his hands on my waist while walking.

--- 

I went to the bathroom to shower. But first I got to take a preganancy then wait. After a while when I was done showering I decided to look at it after I was done showering, I let Barron in the bathroom so we can look at the result it was........

Positive

I broke down on tears when barron saw me he hugged me tightly and also in tears "it's gonna be alright dont cry" he said while hushing me gently. After I was done crying "promise me were gonna be a great parents even were still 17" he said smilling and I smiled back "thank you barron for always here by my side" I said. "but I dont know how to say this to my parents" I said sadly "hey, it's gonna be alright it think there gonna accept it, it's already there" he said. I looked at the mirror and pull my shirt up and it has a very not so noticeable bump. He put his both hands into my belly as well as mine "i'm am going to be dad" he said i just smiled. 

A/N; Y/N IS A BABY MOMMA NOW:)