homework

after school, your limo picked you and your sisters...

in the car...

they talked about TikTok and school. then Leah asks you "are you dating Barron trump?" Leah said. "yeah I heard that too," marga said "he's my friend," you said, then Leah showed a picture that you kiss him on the cheek. " don't worry I won't leak it unless you pay me... 200$, plus I won't tell mom, dad," Leah said. 'Damn that's a lot' you thought "ugh fine" you give her the money while marga is looking at your wallet "wow you earn a lot don't you" marga said. you stayed silent the whole ride. 

after a long ride home and go to your own room and you got a notification from your phone.. 

New Message:

Barron: hey I thought you're going to help do my homework.

y/n: wait I just got home I need rest just wait I will go there.

Barron: ok.

after a couple of hours you go to Barron's home he let you in his room...

"ok Barron what subject do you have?" you said. " science," he said.

after 2 hours, he finally has done his homework.

" good job Barron " you ruffled his hair.

"Thanks," he said. 

"you are always welcome" you smiled.

"wait y/n you forgot your pen" you looked at him then he quickly kisses you on" the cheek

"bye," you quickly go outside to the car then leave.

𝓪/𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰...