Morning

It's morning and Barron walk out of  the guest room and he saw your dad "good morning Mr.Y/l/n"
Barron said as he grabbed a cup of water "good morning to Barron Have you seen y/n? Or she's still sleeping" your dad said as he look around "I'll wake her up for you Mr.y/l/n"Barron smiles "thank you Barron wake her up breakfast is almost ready for you two" you dad smile back.
~~~~~~~~
"Y/n~Y/n~ Wake up~" Barron said kindly and sweet. While he said that you slowly open your eyes "I see a girl having good dreams" he giggled "goodmorning" he said "goodmorning" you said while going to the bathroom to take a bath "the breakfast is almost ready I'll wait for you" he said "thank you" you said in the bathroom.
~~~~~
After you take a bath and got out of the bathroom all changed Barron look at you up and down "I see a pervert" you roll your eyes "no I'm not, you just look good that's all" he said while going with you downstairs to eat. The maid has already cooked for you and Barron. "Thanks for making us the food Mrs.(you maids name)" you smiled at her "no problem Y/n" she smiled back and dig in to the food "wow this taste delicious thank you again" you said after you finished all the food "as I said,no problem" she said. After you finished all the food you stacked up your plates and put it in the sink "Mrs.(your maids name) where is my sisters?" You asked. "Leah is going on a date with his boyfriend and marga is going on a sleepover on her best friends" she said "thank you for telling me" you smiled. "Hey Barron when are you coming back to your home?" You asked while doing the dishes "umm, tomorrow afternoon" he said "why not now?" You said after your done with doing the dishes "I'm taking you out in the park" he said "ok" you said.
~~~
A/N: hey guys sorry for some slow updates I hope you guys under stand maybe this week I am going to update fast because it's sembreak that's why I'm not going to be busy with my school.