A New Life

Percy POV

It has been 2 weeks since the end of the Giant War, a lot has happened then, we honored the dead, Camp has been rebuilding, the Romans and the Greeks are friends now, Leo came back, and oh yeah, I got a new egotistical brother. Yeah thats right, Poseidon broke the oath 2 times, anyways I remember when I first time I met him.

Flashback

1 week ago

I was doing border patrol, but it was basically useless as most of the monsters were in Tartarus. I was thinking about the war when I suddenly heard a scream. 

"HELP!"

I quickly went over to check it out,  when I ran over we saw a kid around my age, with black hair and green eyes, not sea green, mossy green. He was being pursued by 3 baby hellhounds, what a joke. I quickly ran down and quickly killed the monsters and I was just about to check if the kid was ok, when I got shoved to the ground and my sword was taken from me, 

"Hey what the-"

When I looked up I saw the entire camp with Chiron in the lead, with me on the ground and the kid with my sword standing up, 

"I fought off the monsters while this loser ran away, and dropped his sword." the kid declared,

"Percy I expected better from you" Chiron said disappointingly,

"Wait-" I tried to talk,

"Percy, sometimes your not the only hero," Katie said

After the kid, whose name is James Stream, got in the border he got claimed by my dad Poseidon, came in person and declared James his favorite son. For the next week he started to turn everyone against me, by spreading lies and boasting how he was the greatest demigod. By now the only person who was still with me was Annabeth and the Romans(minus Jason) and Leo, who was with them, who had no idea what was going on. Even Nico turned on me, and I suspect that he still blamed me for his sister's death.

Flashback Ends

After coming out of memory lane, I was flashed to the Olympus, in the throne room along with the rest of the 7, Reyna, Nico, and James. 

The gods, were sitting on their thrones when Zeus began, "Welcome demigods, due to your help in the war and your bravery, we wish to grant you all godhood. Do you accept?" Everyone accepted, thrones appeared for them next to their parent's thrones(with Reyna going to Hermes throne, and Hazel and Nico sitting next to the visitor throne), and finally it was Annabeth's turn, "Annabeth Chase do you accept to being the goddess of architecture?" 

Annabeth thought about it and said, "I do".

At that moment my heart shattered, now even Annabeth betrayed me, and now it was my turn, 

"Perseus Jackson, we offer you godhood of loyalty, tides, and swordsmanship, do you accept?" Zeus announced. All eyes were now on me, and I said, "Lord Zeus with all due respect I reject this offer, although I do have another wish," this got shocked looks from the 7,

Zeus thought about it and said, "Name it nephew, as long as it is within our power to do so,"

I nodded and said, "I wish for Hestia and Hades to have thrones on Olympus," Hades and Hestia looked gratefully at me, and Zeus nodded and snapped, with 2 thrones rising from the ground, one that was made from fire, and the other of black obsidian, Hestia and Hades smiled at me.

Zeus cleared his throat, and was about to say, "Meeting adjourned," When he was rudely interrupted by Annabeth. "PERCY JACKSON HOW DARE YOU NOT ACCEPT GODHOOD?!"All of the gods and goddess looked shocked at the sudden outburst

I looked sadly at Annabeth and said, "I do not want a life where I can not move on, I want to see my friends again, and godhood prevents me from doing so."

Annabeth flushed red at being outsmarted, but regained her composure, "Well, your too powerful to live, because you controlled Akhlys's poison in Tartarus, which means your a threat to Olympus" she said smugly. Whispers broke out after the statement, Zeus looked at me and asked, "Is that true?"

I sighed, nodded, and said, "Yes, it is but I only did to protect myself, Lord Zeus"

Zeus looked at me warily and said, "We must put this at a vote, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, you are too dangerous to the gods, we shall take a vote on your fate,"

Poseidon then cut in, "He is actually not my son, I, Poseidon god of the Sea, disown Percy Jackson," This got Poseidon dirty looks from Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hephaestus Hestia, Hera and  surprisingly Dionysus.

Zeus nodded and said, "Lets take a vote, who votes that Percy Jackson should be allowed to live?"Apollo, Hermes, Hades, Hephaestus Hestia, Hera and Dionysus all raised their hands.

"Who believes that Percy Jackson is too dangerous to live?" Zeus announced, Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Artemis, Aphrodite, and Demeter all raised their hands, Zeus looked around and said, "It's a tie, so Percy Jackson you are banished from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter,"

 I nodded and said, "Remember this, when you need my help, this time the Hero of Olympus won't be there to save you," and with that I got up and left the doors of Olympus to begin a new life.

3rd POV

During that entire time they did not notice a black hooded and masked figure, who was watching this entire scene. Things were getting interesting, and that might be a problem.