10

𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻🥷🏾

𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻🥷🏾

"how you not ready yet??" i asked angel and she stalefaced me.

"maybe cause i have a big ass belly now that's carrying your fuckin son, ever think of that??" she asked as i sat on her couch.

i rolled my eyes and she went upstairs,"if we late it's on you!"

"fuck off!" she yelled then i heard a door slam.

i shook my head as i got on my phone,"damn hormones..." i mumbled then the door opened.

"ANGEL I- oh your here." her mom said and i didn't reply.

"what you doing here??"

"going to this appointment with her." i said.

"mmm...finally going to one." she said and i looked up at her bald ass.

"okay two scoops of hair..." i said shaking my head.

"excuse me??"

"you heard me you stay coming for me, how was i suppose to go to appointments if she ain't even tell me about it." i said and her mother's face dropped.

"she didn't tell you." she said and i nodded.

"all i know....she found out when she was 4 months then i didn't know anything until she was 6 months and she never told me her appointments until when i went to the baby shower today." i said and her mother sat on the chair in the living room.

"it may be her feelings for you still..." she said and i scrunched up my face.

"ain't no way she still got feelings for me." i said shaking my head.

"boy you don't know the half, but it ain't my place to tell you...tell her this for her to put on her stomach help with stretch marks." she said and handed me a jar of sumn inside  of it.

i nodded before her mom left,"i'm ready now..." she said and i looked over her outfit.

" she said and i looked over her outfit