22

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

"shitting like a grown man..." trini mumbled changing major's diaper.

"don't do him." i said putting a onesie on faith.

"girl, he had an explosion last night while you and faith was sleep, had shit all up his back." she said and i shook my head as major face started frowning up.

"and no." i said placing a pacifier in his mouth.

i did the same to faith as her eyes started closing.

"still can't believe they here.." trini said as she swaddled faith.

"foreal...and small as ever." i said picking up major and his blanket.

"and about long as fuck..." trini said and i laughed.

i laid him in his crib and swaddled him,  trini out faith in hers.

i turned on the baby monitor and carefully closed the door behind me.

royal rubbed against my legs,"hey babes." i said picking  her up.

she meowed rubbing her head under my chin, i put her back down and she followed me into the kitchen.

i put some more cat food and got fresh water in her bowl for her then washed my hands.

i looked in the fridge and took out the pineapple i had cut up the other day.

tongue finna be burning and itching-

i put a few pieces in a bowl and went into the living room,"promise said she-" there was a knock on the door.

"well they here now." she said going to the door.

"heyyyy bestie." promise said giving me a hug and i hugged her back.

"wasgood." i said taking a bite of the pineapple slices.

"where my god children??" aiden asked.

"just cause we friends don't mean you the god parent." trini said and aiden waved her off.

"they sleep, so if y'all wake them up y'all putting them back to sleep." i said changing the channel on the tv.

"how did they do last night?" angel asked sitting beside me.

"they actually did good, feed and burped them before they fell asleep. well me and faith slept good i don't know about trini." i said thinking of what she told me earlier.

"it was good until he kept taking shits like a grown man." trini said.

"well, y'all finna have that a lot especially since it's two." aiden added.

"please i already know." i said shaking my head

❦❦❦❦

"major please." i said as he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"why he so cranky?" trini asked and i stale faced her.

"as if i know." i said rocking him.

"lemme see him." she said and i gave him to her.

faith was chilling looking around the room, already know who gonna be dramatic and laid back.

"heyy...it's okay." trini cooed to him.

i sighed as i slipped my hand into faiths hand which she held onto.

her eyes landed on me and she showed a smile making her pacifier fall out,"hey baby girl." i said picking her up.

by now trini had major relaxed and halfway sleep,"i swear he like you more." i said and trini shook her head.

"nah i don't be providing the milk so it gotta be you." she said as she laid him back down.

i looked at faith who was now drooling on my swearshirt, can't have shit with them.

"bae-" trini called before i could answer faith threw up but trini caught it.

"imma be sick-" she said walking to the bathroom.

i looked at faith who looked like she was finna throw up again,"please don't." i said and she just gagged.

i threw a cloth over my shoulder and started patting her back, trini came back out the bathroom.

"i don't think i've ever washed my hands so much." she said and i laughed.

"my ma told me to give these to you." she said handing me ugg slides.

"awweee wait cause..." i put faith down and tried putting the shoe on her.

" i put faith down and tried putting the shoe on her

"loookkkkk." i said.

"unt unt yall ain't finna have my kids wearing all these shoes." she said and i smacked my lips.

"yeah yeah...but they cuteee." i said as trini took the shoe back off her foot.

"not you being a hater." i said and trini flipped me off.

"still got 5 more weeks before i can do that." i said adjusting faith on the bed.

"i— havent you stopped bleeding?"

"get the fuck." i said shaking my head.

"i'm just saying." she said grabbing my waist pulling me into a hug.

"mhmm..."

•excuse any errors or mistakes
•vote&comment

y'all...i'm getting writers block on this book🧍🏾‍♀️