24

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

"trini!!" i yelled and she came downstairs with faith in her arms.

"get her dressed i got mason, we finna go out to eat." i said.

"shit i gotta get ready to hell." she said and i laughed.

"well hurry up." i said taking major out his bouncer.

"yes ma'am." she went back upstairs and i fixed some bottles and put them in their baby bag.

"here hungry ass..." i mumbled handing the bottle to major who held it to his mouth.

i pushed the bottle up so he could actually drink it then he held it in that position, i went to their room.

trini was getting faith dressed while i grabbed clothes for mason,"your daughter got one more time to mug me." she said and i shook my head.

"we'll i'm sorry OUR child got your attitude."

"no she didn't either she got that from you." she said picking up faith.

"not you put a bow in her hair, finally

"not you put a bow in her hair, finally." i said connecting major pacifier onto his shirt.

"hush okay i felt like her outfit needed a lil pop." she said and i shook my head.

"mhmm, you ready?" i asked and she nodded.

"okay c'mon let's get them in the car." i said.

she grabbed faith and i picked up major, we walked downstairs then outside and buckled them in.

"yo ass look fat in them pants." trini said and i turned around and looked at her.

" trini said and i turned around and looked at her