19. Gone....

(TW!!! SELFHARM!!!)

-Alone...

"hey y/n where have you b-"

I arrived in my dorm and Ginny and Hermione ran to me, but when they saw my tearful face they both looked at me in shook and hugged me.

"What happened?" Hermione asked and the two of them led me over to my bed. I sat down and felt my heart beating faster. 

I even found it difficult to breathe at the moment. I didn't know what to do now. I didn't feel my legs and collapsed completely. I couldn't get a word out and when I tried I started sobbing even harder. I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I was trying to stay calm but it was pretty hard when you just found out that your boyfriend had kissed the girl he told you not to worry about. 

Why her ?! What did I do wrong ?! He lied to me! He had told me he found her annoying, uninteresting.

At that moment I would have loved to rush into Liv's room and toss her out the window, but on the way there I would probably have collapsed again. or she would've laughed at me for crying my eyes out. 

"WHY HER!" I screamed and I could see that even Hermione and Ginny were trying hard not to cry with me even tho they didn't even know what was wrong. I knew the hated seeing me in such pain.

"Shall I get Fred and Georgie? They could bring candy." Ginny suggested.

"Freddie ..." I sobbed. "Please get Fred but not George." And I think at that moment both of them could guess what was going on. 

Suddenly I felt my stomach cramp and my heart race faster, and as if Ginny had suspected it she was trying to distract me from getting a panic attack.

"Breathe deeply. Everything is fine, okay? We're here for you. Focuse on me okay?"

Hermione wiped the tears from my cheek. "What did he do to you?" she asked me and looked worried. I shook my head because I couldn't get a word out.

"Can you get Fred please?" I sobbed.

Ginny ran as fast as she could to the boys dormitory and a few moments later she came storming through the door with Fred right behind her. 

"Shit y/n what's going on ?!"

When he saw me crying he ran over to me and hugged me tightly in his arms. Hermione and Ginny sat down on two chairs in front of my bed and Fred joined me on the bed.

"Fred I - I don't know what to do now ..." I sobbed and buried my face in his shoulder.

He pulled me closer to him.

"What did he do?" he asked calmy and wiped my tears off my cheek. He already knew it was about George.....

"h- he" my voice broke again.

"HE FUCKING CHEATED!" I screamed in pain and started sobbing again.

All three of them looked shocked. I took a handcerchief and tried to wipe off my tears but I couldn't stop crying. I could see a tear role down Fred's cheek. I knew he didn't like seeing me in so much pain, just like Hermione and Ginny.

"I can't do this anymore Freddie ..." my breathing became slower.

"I don't WANT to do this anymore."

Hermione and Ginny both stood up and joined our hug, turning it into a group hug.

"Can I be alone for a while?"

"y/n, I don't think that's a good idea ..." Fred started his sentence.

"Please I need time to think." He nodded.