Chapter 01

*alarm goes off*
Oh crap. My pants. Where are my pants? There they are.

I was on my way to rush out the door when...

Damn it. Where are my shoes? Oh found them.
*doorbell rings*

"Coming!" I yelled.
Just as I opened the door, I saw him. There he was standing with an orange in his hand.

"Figured you needed that Vitamin C before you were late to school." Luke Hemmings (AKA my best friend since forever) said with his cheesy smile.

"Figured you needed some Vitamin D because you're so white."

"Sarcastic remarks, don't you love 'em? Anyway, no need to worry about school. We're taking a day off."

" and how did we manage to swing that?"

"Well, a little birdie told the principal that we needed the day off to help the homeless children."

"Bravo, nice job with the lame excuses." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, at least he bought it. So, are you coming ma'am?"

"Well, of course. Let's go."

We took our day off at the beach. We made sandcastles & completely destroyed them like monsters. Right after, we took a picnic at the park & ate SubStop . At the park there was a large hill that overlooked the beach , it was the most beautiful thing you could ever experience.

"Before we graduate high school, we're going to travel the world. Okay."

"Sure thing. But first...paris."

"& then we'll stand on top of the Eiffel Tower , without a care in the world." He said as he stood up and spread his arms.
The sunset gave him such a wonderful glow and in that moment I knew, this was the guy I was in love with. This was my world.

Sorry it's so short. This was just a little fun thing I wanted to do, yeah . I'll update every week or so.
VANESSA MADE ME DO IT . Thanks a lot .
I was listening to "Hung Up" when I thought of this .