6

Karlie POV

Khloe and I are sat down in a restaurant after walking past all the paparazzi. They are probably the most annoying people in the world. I know that it is their job but they need to learn about a little thing called personal space. I mean it. They put their cameras right up in your face and then when you ask them to move, you always look like the bad guy. IT IS SO INFURIATING!! OK little rant over.

We have just ordered our food which is pancakes for me and Khloe ordered a fruit salad.

"How are you and Tristan doing?" I ask her. I like Tristan. He and Khlor are good for each other and he knows that if he ever hurts her I will personally take his balls off with a butter knife.

"We are great actually. We are gonna host a party next week with his family." She says. That'll be fun. I haven't met his family properly yet.

"That'll be fun. Any special reason why?" I ask curious. Whenever we have a party there is usually a special reason why like a pregnancy announcement......but that couldn't be it, right?

"Ummmm not really. We just want everyone to bond more." She says looking at her phone. Hmmmm. OK then.

We carry on talking and then eating. Right as I finish I get a notification on my phone signalling a news alert. I look at it and see its an article about my dads interview she did this morning. I decide to read it but immediately regret it.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
                                       TMZ

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––                                       TMZ

CAITLYN JENNER CLAIMS YOUNGEST KARLIE ISN'T ACTUALLY HERS!?!?!?

In an interview this morning with us at TMZ, Caitlyn Jenner made a crazy claim! When asked about her current relationship with her daughters Kendall, Kylie and Karlie she said that she has a great relationship with Kendall and Kylie. When asked 'what about Karlie?', she said that the interviewer had asked about her daughters. Our interviewer further questioned Caitlyn about what she meant and the response was:

"I don't want to hide it anymore. I believe that Kris was not loyal to me before Karlie was born so I assume that Karlie isn't actually one of mine."

WHAT!?! Caitlyn claims only on assumptions that Karlie Jenner is not hers due to Kris allegedly cheating. This could be how she truly feels or a way to stir it up with the Karjenners. What do you think?

None of the family have responded to this, just like they haven't responded to what she said about Karlie's birthday. All we can say here at TMZ, is that all will hopefully be revealed on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Hey are you ok?" Khloe asked worried. "You've just seen something that has made you upset. Tell me." I can't even respond to her I'm so mad. I simply hand over my phone and she reads the same article with her face slowly contorting with anger. "What thd actual hell?" She nearly yells.

"I don't know can we just leave please?" I ask. I need to process this without having paparazzi taking pictures of me. Khloe nods and we leave some money of the table as we leave.

"I am so mad. Why the fuck is Caitlyn saying all yhis? Whatever has happened in the past between my mom and Caitlyn should be kept between them and Karlie should not be getting dragged into it once again." Khloe says to the camera.

Hey everyone.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
I do not own the picture so I claim not rights to it.
Hope you enjoy
Comment your thoughts.
Love you all.