3

When we get home, I immediately head into the kitchen for something to eat as I am starving and you know I think I deserve it. I grab a Hershey bar from the fridge and go and sit in the living room where mom, Corey and Khlo are. I sit next to Khloe as I start munching on my Hershey bar. I don't even realise that the crew was here filming.

"How you feeling?" Corey asks.

"I'm ok. If doesn't hurt that much anymore." I explain.

"That's good." He says.

We hear the front door open and someone walk into the living room. It turns out to be multiple people as Kourt, Kim, Kendall and a pregnant Kylie all walk through to us. They say their hellos before they all take seats.

"Hey Karlie. You ok?" Kim asks.

"Yeah. I'm good. Upset that I can't dance for a while but you know what you gonna do." I respond to her.

"Yeah. I mean you'll be better before you even know it." Kylie says.

"Do you know what you wanna do for your birthday yet?" Kourt asks not even looking up from her phone. Rude.

"Well I want to go to an arcade. Play some games, do some bowling and then get some food. I though that that would be fun and simple. " I say. Everyone nods their heads but Kourtney and Kendall.

"Really? That's what like 10 year olds do for their birthdays not someone turning 15." Kendall says. Everyone looks at her with shock.

"I think it sounds fun." Kylie says.

"Yeah I agree. I mean she loves doing that so it only makes sense we do it for her birthday." Kim explains.

"I love Karlies idea for her birthday. Its something that she has loved doing since she was like a little kid and she knows everyone enjoys it aswell." Kim says to the camera.

"Yeah I'm really excited to go bowling and play arcade games. I think it's a great way for everyone to have some fun bonding time aswell. But kendall and kourt are just trying to ruin the excitement of it for no reason." Kylie says to the camera after Kim. This makes Kim nod her head in agreement with her sister.

"Ok but why not do something like have a party or go on a vacation?" Kourt says.

"I mean I like parties and I love going on family vacations but I just don't want to make a big deal out of my birthday this year. Plus with the cast, a vacation would suck as A) I wouldn't be able to go into a pool or the ocean. B) My wrist would sweat making me uncomfortable and C) My wrist would be pale and the rest of me would be super tan." I say laughing. Everyone joins in as they imagine me with all tan but with my wrist as pale as a sheet.....well everyone except Kendall and Kourtney.

"I think you just want to celebrate your birthday close to home so the paparazzi can find us easier and you get more media attention than the rest of us. Is that your whole persona know- just attention attention attention?" Kourt says with a blank face. This makes everyone look at her in anger and shock she would say such a thing. Kendall just nods her head slowly clearly agreeing.

"Ok that's too far." Mom says.

"You know what, you two can think whatever the hell you want about this and if you wanna do something different then save it till yours. I'm gonna go upstairs and get my school work done. Goodbye." I say to them.

" I am annoyed at what Kourtney said. I mean I don't get why she is saying that I am all about needing attention. It's just a party." I sigh to the camera. "If she continues making me feel like this agitated about my birthday I don't think I want to have it this way. I'll just go with what she wants."

I make my way upstairs and close my bedroom door. The crew know to ask if it's ok for them to come into my room. I have had such an emotional day I just need some alone time.

Khloe POV:
Karlie has just walked out of the room clearly upset at what Kourt has just said. I mean who the fuck says that?

"What the fuck was that about?" I ask her pissed off.

"It was a joke. Its not my fault she takes stuff so personal." She says looking at he phone.

"That did not sound like a joke. That sounded like you were trying to make fun of her for what she likes doing." I say to her. She has really pissed me off saying that Karlie is all about media attention.

"Well how the hell am I meant to say it?" She says.

"You don't say it. You shouldn't say that your sister is all about attention when all she wants to do is have a small party doing something fun." Kim says to her.

"Ok well it was fucking joke. Calm down. I think we should just do something more fun than go to an arcade and eat unhealthy food filled with nasty shit." Kourt says.

"I agree. I think we should do something that everyone will find fun not just her and the kids." Kendall says.

"I don't know what your on about. I think this is gonna be so much fun." Kylie says.

"Yeah me too. But I think even if your not gonna have fun, you should find joy and have fun in watching others have fun." I explain.

"Kendall and Kourt are being so annoying. They need to just get over it and be excited that our baby sister wants to spend time with us in her birthday cause not many teens want to do that." I explain to the camera.

"Well I still think we should do something different. If you guys want I can plan a trip for her." Kourtney suggests. Does she not get it?

"I think a big reason why she wants to spend her birthday doing something so close to home is because she wants everyone to be able to be there." Mom says. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"Yeah I think that to." Kim and Kylie say. I nod my head to show my agreement to that idea.

"Ok but I just don't understand how she got so upset that she had to leave by what Kourtney said." Kendall said. Really?

"I don't get why everyone is making such a big deal out of this. I was just joking and everyone is making it such a bug deal." Kourtney says to the camera.

"I think it's because she is in pain from her wrist and she is really upset that she isn't gonna be able to dance for the next couple of months. All that may be making her more emotional. " Corey says.

"Yeah I think that to.Well I'm going to go and check on her." I say getting up.

I walk up to her with the cameras following. I go over to her room and go in. Karlie is napping on her bed. She looks so pretty when she is sleeping. I grab a blanket from the end of her bed and cover her up with it.

I know that she didn't get lots of sleep last night as she text me at about 2am asking if I'd seen the new series of American Horror Story which I hadn't cause I was sleeping. I'll leave her as it's only midday. I close her door behind me and walk back downstairs to finish discussing the details of her birthday.