Chapter 5~ Meeting new people

I'm finally updating! Yaaaaaay :D <3

And I'm now 15 since some weeks ago hahah; this just proved how bad I am at updating!!! Thanks to Tora for motivating me to write this chapter <3 <3

Luke's P.O.V.

I look up and meet the eyes of a gorgeous girl with nice brown hair and really pretty brown eyes. We look into each other’s eyes and then she starts to blush! I take my earphones out.

“Hi, I’m Luke!” I say

“Oh you can’t speak Swedish? Well I’m Tora” She answer me. Then I hear a little roar from the ground. I look down and see a little dog. Oh that’s why she’s outside walking this early.

“I’m from Australia and I’m going to live here a while” I answer. “Is it your dog?”

“No, actually it’s my friend’s friend’s dog, but both my friend and her friend is asleep so I took a little walk with Sture; the dog” she says pointing on the dog. When I’m back I’m gonna wake them up and then we’re gonna eat breakfast… Would you like to join us for breakfast?”

“Sure!” I answer. Of course I want to go to the park but I’m quite hungry, since I only ate a sandwich before I left.

We walk together to her house, just talking a little. On the parking I see one huge car and one little car. There’s also a huge caravan. I wonder how big the girls, that Tora is staying at, family is.

Then she opens the door and lets me in and then she steps in too. We takes our shoes of and then she shows my where her friend and the friend of her friend is sleeping!

“Can you jump on Ylva?” She asks me.

“Of course, which one of them is Ylva? And why should I jump on her specially?” I say.

“It’s her” Tora says and points at a girl with short blond hair and a pretty face. (I’m not that pretty but I want Luke to think I am) “And we’re all the biggest fangirls and janoskianators, and she’s in love with you” She continues and then laughs quietly. OMG they’re fans!!!!!!!!! How come she didn’t react as crazy as people at home would’ve done? My thoughts were interrupted by Tora.

“You ready?” She asks. I nod. 3… 2… 1… She counts down on her fingers and then we walks in there quietly and I jump up in the bed, starts to jump, screaming.

“Wake up! I’m hungry! I want breakfast!” I look down and see that her eyes are still closed so I lay down by her back, give her a hug from the back and then yell in her ear: “Why won’t you wake up?”. She pulls a elbow into my stomach and then she say:

“TORA! Vafan är fel på dig?!?!”

“Sorry, take it in English…” I say.

“Tora! What is wrong with you?”

“Sorry but I’m not Tora” I say and laugh!