Chapter 6~ OMG!!

Hi guys! I dunno how long this chapter is, since I wrote it on my phone, but here yoi gooooo! Xx

Ylvas P.O.V.

I woke up with someone jumping in my bed and screaming. I immediately know that it wasn't Adele, I've shared a room at school with her for a year now, and I knew that she knew me good enough to not jump on me in the mornings. I can get really angry. I heard Tora yell:

"Wake up! I'm hungry! I want breakfast!" I wanna sleep so I keep my eyes closed and then I feel how Tora lays down by my back, she gives a hug from the back and then yell in my ear: "Why won't you wake up?". I pull a elbow into her stomach.

"TORA! Vafan är fel på dig?!?!"

"Sorry, take it in English..." She say. Oh I hate when she plays this English speaking game but I say the same in English;

"Tora! What is wrong with you?"

"Sorry but I'm not Tora" She say and laugh. I realise that it's a guy, and has been a guy all the time. I kinda recognize the voice but I dunno from where so I open my eyes and turn around. The sight in front of me is amazing and I can't really believe it.

In front of me is Luke Brooks laying with a huge smile on his lips.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" i scream and jump outta my bed, starting dance around.

"Adele och Tora kan ni fatta att Luke Brooks har legat i min säng?!?" ("Adele and Tora, can your believe that Luke Brooks has layed in my bed?!?")

Luke coughed.

"Oh sorry" I said and blushed

Luke's P.O.V.

When this Ylva girl turn qround and see's it's me laying there she kinda freaks out and starts dancing, I guess she's is fangirling but it's kinda weird that someone fangirls over me. If it would've been like one direction then I would've understand it, even I would've fangirled then, but I'm just a regular boy.

She screamed something and continued dancing so I coughed to get her to stop eventough I was flattered...

"Oh sorry" she said.

"Its' okay, but your friend Tora here invited me for breakfast." I said.

"Oh, then let's go downstairs and EAAAAAT!" Ylva said and ran dowm.

Wow, she's weird and random, but I like it.

"Omg, so much energy this girl has!!!!" I yelled and ran after her downstairs...