𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hey, Sage. You wanna come with us to deliver?" Pope asked. Sage nodded, as she sifted through papers sitting on Mr. Heywards desk.

Bill after bill, late notice after late notice. Her heart broke, Heywards had always been a staple place for everyone on The Cut.

"JJ, grab some bags." Pope said, forcing JJ to come with him and Sage. Sage got up from the chair she was sitting in, and stood near Pope waiting for him to hand her some bags.

"My hands are full." JJ said. Sage furrowed her eyebrows, looking down at his empty hands.

"With?" She asked. JJ wrapped his arms around Sage's waist, and threw Sage over his shoulder. Sage let out a laugh, and wriggled around in JJ's arms.

"We have to be careful with this one, it bites." JJ said in his best Australian accent. Sage bit JJ lightly on the shoulder, and he squealed. "Told ya, she's a vicious creature." JJ said, and Sage rolled her eyes.

"Put me down." Sage said, and JJ sat her on the ground. She grabbed a couple bags off the counter, as JJ watched.

"Thank you Sage, I'm glad to see you're more helpful than that one." Heyward said, pointing over at JJ.

"Hey! I heard that." JJ said, and Heyward nodded.

"Yeah, you little bastard. That was the point." Heyward said, and Sage let out a laugh.

"The bar is pretty low." Sage said, and Heyward let out a belly laugh.

"You know you're my favorite right?" Heyward asked, pulling her in for a side hug.

"Hey." Pope whined from behind them. Heyward and Sage turned to see Pope with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Get straight back when you're done. No fishing. I promised delivery by this afternoon. Rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of bitches. And the beautiful lady." Heyward said, ushering the kids onto the boat.

Pope started the ignition, and headed through the water over to Figure Eight. Sage looked out at the sun reflecting off the water, and smiled as the warm breeze whipped through her hair.

Something about boat rides always made her feel so serene.

"There's three deliveries so JJ you take the two, and Sage and I will take the other one." Pope said, docking the boat.

"Wait, why can't Sage and I go together?" JJ asked, instantly regretting the desperation in his voice.

"You know where you're going, Sage doesn't." Pope said, handing JJ the bags. "Those go to the Cameron house, and the others go to the Georges." Pope instructed. JJ nodded, climbing off the boat.

Sage grabbed a few bags, and her and Pope headed through the golf course as a shortcut.

"Hey, can we get one of those beers?" A voice asked. Sage and Pope looked over their shoulders to see Rafe and Topper with smirks plastered on their faces.