Part 2

Arnav walked inside to see Khushi smiling to herself and he lost in her beautiful smiling face.. looking like a Angel.. her innocent eyes.. her beautiful soft petals like lips.. and he felt instant urge to have them.. "What the Arnav.. what you are thinking.."

Khushi Stop feeling his intense gaze on her and look around feeling embarrass with her behavior.. when she remember something..

Khushi: Can you give me your phone.. I need to call my dad.. he must be worried for me..

He nodded handling her phone and she diel her father's number.. it didn't help.. it's coming busy..

Arnav: What happened..

Khushi: busy..

She handed his phone back when his servant walk in with their breakfast.. and her stomach growl with hunger seeing yummy foods arrange in front of her.. servants left after arranging huge table with all kind of food...Khushi looked at that and she felt her heart was melting , at the smell and the view of all that good food...she didn't eat anything yesterday and she's so hungry, now, seeing the food...staring at the plate of jalebi...Khushi was about to touch when she remember she needs to freshen up first..

Khushi: I want to freshen up first..

she look at him feeling nervous suddenly.. while Arnav totally understood her nervous state.. and he got up to arrange a suitable outfits for her..

Arnav: here.. change into this..

Khushi look surprise seeing a royal blue outfit he arrange for her within minutes.. Excited.. she rush to washroom to freshen up and change into this dress.. she is feeling all kind of things inside her stomach.. she is feeling exited to wear it.. he gave her this dress after all.. Khushi doesn't have any problem to change...she wears the blue salwar kameez and puts the dupatta.. she admire herself in mirror thinking about the person who gave her.. "ASR.." and small blush appear on her beautiful face while her eye couldn't stop staring around his lavish bathroom with all his needed items.. and his body soap that she use for her now it got on her body also.. she blush and went out to find him waiting for her... "how cute.."

when his intense eyes met her.. she looks down feeling butterflies in her stomach.. her heart beat rise hoping he likes her look with his gifted dress..

"beautiful.."

Arnav was just staring at her first....at the blue color which suits her milky skin and he was just surprised that even that simple, colored outfit is just so perfect in her...

when she sits in front of him in the dining table...his eyes stops on her....lips...that she is biting feeling nervous and excited at the same time.. he wants to kissed those lips...bite them.. he just can't control his desire.. he wants to done so much with her.. have her soft form under his strong arms..

Khushi: wow.. delicious..

she relish the sweet to her heart content.. while a beautiful smile playing on her lips.. having her favorite food that she eats after years.. she is smiling all the time looking at him and this delicious foods that he arrange for her..

when she smiles, his heart???!!! ...he felt something and he can judge that this isn't good at all...she should leave as soon as possible...

Khushi in the other hand was just in heaven...seeing all those sweets but the presence of jalebi makes her feel happy...she has a long story with those sweets...their smell in her nose...let her come back to her childhood when her Mumma ...used to cook it for her and feed her that...
Jalebi....

It's been long time....she doesn't eat that...

Arnav kept staring at her.. admiring her every gesture.. while Khushi was only devouring the jalebi...piece after piece...each piece reminds her more the same taste of the old jalebi...they are the same...