Part 9

She walk out of the washroom getting freshen up.. his farmhouse is very big like mansion.. like Luxury personified...

A little living Connected to a spacious bedroom baroque style...where the bed is upholstered with red...

All is elegant and sophisticated...but the bathroom was something beyond the imagination...with not only a bathtub, a shower cabin but a Jacuzzi on the top of it! her mind went to something else looking at him.. her cheeks turn red.. she needs to control on her heart and her fantasies..

Khushi took a deep breath looking at him.. he is still busy with his phone.. Her gaze moved silently towards Eiffel tower.. and she remember her all fantasies with Arnav.. one thing is confirmed that she thinking more new fantasies after meeting Arnav and having him in her life.. she smile looking back at Arnav and then back to Eiffel tower..

Even if she lay on the bed, she would see it, standing proudly, that Eiffel tower...she wants to smile, to jump from joy but he got busy with his phone.. she pouted cutely which didn't got unnotice by him.. he smirk and finished his call... he walk towards her.. and peck her pouted lips.. she turn red instantly.. he smirk taking her in his arms..

Arnav: what happen to my baby.. come..

he turn her around hugging her from back

he turn her around hugging her from back.. and resting his face on her shoulder.. enjoying her softness in his arms.. while she gasped in his arms.. how did he know her this fantasy..

Khushi: how did you know..

Arnav: I know you more than yourself..

the way he whisper this words in his husky voice making her body shiver.. she just lost herself in his arms tightening his hold on her.. enjoying the view in her lovers arms.. yes this is the one of her fantasy.. that her lover.. her Gangster fulfilling it.. he is her prince charming after all..

New Delhi, same day:

Shashi: where is my daughter? I want my daughter!

he shouted angrily demanding answers from his detective who look at his angry boss walking here and there while replying back to him..

detective: Your daughter?! She escaped from us to elope with that unknown man, are you not able to hear it?

Shashi nodded negatively.. while looking angry with the way he talk about his daughter..

Shashi: How dare you to talk about my angel like that, watch before you talk like that about my daughter.. I know her very well, she can't do anything like this

detective: I am saying the truth Sir..

Shashi: No! No! No way!!...I can't believe this, my Khushi will never do this!

Shashi screamed defending his daughter...

detective: she's in somewhere, out of India, with him, the Police also confirmed..