The Shipper

Three days later...
Mew & Saint's mansion.....

"Goog morning nong Mew."

As Mew was getting downstairs from his room getting ready to go to the office, the housemaid greeted him in the morning with an affectionate smile.

"Good morning aunty Maria."

He looked at the maid and smiled respectfully and said good morning to her.

"Breakfast is ready, come and eat before you go to the office." The maid fondly invited him to eat.

"It's alright aunty, I came rushing in search of you just to say this. That is, I can not eat breakfast this morning, it's too late for me to go to the office, So I skip breakfast." Mew said humbly.

"But nong Mew, Don’t get me wrong I say this, but breakfast is so important to our body. You can only work properly if you eat breakfast properly, otherwise it will be of no use even if you go to the office in such a hurry. So please do not say no to breakfast."

She advised him as an elder about the greatness of breakfast to make him eat that.

"Ok aunty, I'll have it then."

Even though she was a maid he respected her age and agreed to eat and sat down at the dining table.

And also she served him food with great joy as he sat down to eat with respect to her word.

"Er, aunty! Where is Saint?? Has he eaten?" Mew asked her as he took a bite of the sandwich.

"Not yet nong, actually he hasn't come downstair yet."

"Aw, Saint!!"

Saint came downstairs from his room while she was talking about him.

"Good morning bro." Saint greeted his elder brother while walking down from the marble stairs.

"Come and have breakfast with me."

Mew invited his brother to eat and Saint too came and sat directly opposite his brother.

"Let me serve Mr. Saint.."  The maid told him formally and was ready to serve him food, but before that Saint stopped her with his hand. So she was very frightened to see him stop her like that from doing so. Because he wasn't sweet as Mew with them.

"It's ok Aunty, I will handle it." Saint said respectively and with a smile.

The maid couldn't beleive what she heard from Saint and also left them with great joy at the thought that Saint had called her aunty. She didn't even expect it from him.

"Thank you so much Saint, for call her Aunty."

Mew put his hand on his brother's hand and thanked him heartily.

"It's ok bro, you told me and I did. You know I can do anything for you." Saint said casually as he served his food himself.

Mew was also very happy thinking that his brother would do anything for him.
But then he suddenly had a memory about Saint. As soon as he remembered that, his face became a little tense.

"Saint!!" So he called Saint a bit cold.

"Yes P'." Saint respond as he was enjoying his breakfast without looking at Mew.

"Do you have anything to say to me?" Mew was staring at Saint and asked him.

Also when Saint heard what Mew asked, he immediately stopped eating the food he had been enjoying for so long.

"Say to you?? W..... What do I have to say to you? I... I have no......nothing like that P'Mew."

He knew exactly what his brother was asking, so he stumbled, unable to answer correctly.