~Summer~

17.

*SMUT ALERT*

Katherine

"I delivered your message. He's ready to meet you." Lucius said, taking a step closer to me.

"Well, at least you did something right."

He scoffed. "He did want to ask about your sudden interest in meeting him."

"He's my father. I have a right to know him."

"There are stories-"

"I'm aware. But they're not his side. I wanna hear his side of the story, not just other people."

"You're willing to give him a chance?"

"I'll decide that after I talk to him."

"You do know that he wants utter destruction of Hogwarts, and everyone in it if they refuse to join him."

"I do. Why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're brainwashed, with this prissy thing you call a life. And people, muggles you call parents. Will you really be able to handle his cruelness, his evilness? Or will you go against him?"

These were some good questions that I had no answers to. But I was willing to try and find out. "Like I said, I'll decide all that when I meet him. And my life that u call prissy and my parents that you call muggles, it's all amazing. Not that you'd understand, you don't give a damn about yours."

"Watch it girl, you're pushing it. For a while now. And I've had enough of it."

"What are you gonna do? Nothing. You can't do anything. Not without having permission from my father, right?" I looked at him as he stayed quiet. "Yea thats what I thought."

"You, you have no idea who you're messing with."

"Yea okay. Well, you did what you were asked, your work here is now done."

"I did not come all the way to this filthy muggle world to leave empty handed. He sent me here to get you."

"Oh yea, that's not happening. I'm spending summer with my parents. So you can go back to your 'lord' and tell him I'll see him when I get back, he can send you again then to get me." I started walking towards my main door, but then turned so say something else. "And your son, oh will he be missed. Goodbye Lucius." He apparated or used a portke out to leave.

Home. I was home. Hogwarts felt like home to me but San Francisco, California will always be my first home. I rang the doorbell and waited for one of my parents to answer the door. The door flew open and it was my mom.

"Katherine." She squealed, pulling me in for a tight hug. "Come in sweetheart."

"Who is it- Katherine." My dad comes in as he pulls me in for a warm hug. "Oh honey we missed you so much."

"I missed you guys too." I started to tear up, and stood there quiet.

"Honey are you alright?" My dad asked.

"I am now."

"Well, why don't you go ahead up to your room, settle down, freshen up, or whatever, and then come down and we'll have dinner together, yes?" My mom said.

"That sounds fine. I'll be right down."

I went up to my room. God, it's been so long since i've been in here. I missed it. I missed everything. My room. My bed. Hell even my bathroom. I missed being here. I didn't know how long I would have this for. With my father coming into my life, who knows. I went to the bathroom and took a nice long warm shower. It was much needed. I picked out some cute fresh clothes and went downstairs for dinner. I can smell my mom's creamy chicken alfredo with garlic bread. My favorite. She's literally the best cook.