~Exposed~

25.

Draco

"Let me rephrase that. How was your threesome time with the twins?"

"My what?"

"You heard me. How was it? Good, 'cause you got to fuck them both at the same time? Tell me something Katherine, did they match to how I make you feel? How I touch you? How- how I fuck you?"

She stayed quiet. She didn't say a word. She just stared into my eyes. I wanted her to say something. Anything. But she didn't, she just stayed quiet. I was going crazy. I didn't think she'd go through with it. But she did.

"How-" She finally spoke. "How do you even know."

FLASHBACK
*When all the friends were leaving to go to the Broomsticks.*

"Hey guys, wait outside for me. I'll be right there. I have to use the loo." I said.

They all left and walked the other way. I walked into the potions class. The Weasley twins were there. I had told them I needed a word with them. Fucking hell I never know who's who.

"So, what can we do for you?" Weasley number one asked.

"You two have been acting weird with Katherine, why?"

"Random. Very random. Why do you care?" asked Weasley number two.

Are you going to fuck her? Both of you?"

"Katherine was right. You are Mr. Know-it-all."

"Yes, we were. A threesome, shall I say."

"Okay."

"Okay?" They said.

"I want to see if she goes ahead with this. Lets see how much of a whore she is."

"Language Malfoy. She's not a whore."

"Watch it. She's an amazing girl. We just wanna have fun."

"For fuck sake. That is not how I meant it. You can have her just this once. Just know... she's mine.
That's all I needed to say. She's fucking mine."

"Oh we know." They said.

"What do you mean?"

"We see the way you look at her."

"And don't even try to deny it."

"Whatever. I've gotta go. We'll all be at the Broomsticks. You can come there and talk to her."

"Got it." They said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"They told you?"

"Hmm. Well I kinda figured it out. You still haven't answered any of my questions."

"I don't know how to answer you right now, Draco."

"Why not? Why can't you answer such simple questions, Katherine?"

"Because they're not simple. Okay? They're not simple."

"They are if you make them."

"You don't get it do you? Nothing in our life is simple. Not even these questions."

I moved closer to her neck. "Please. Katherine, please make it simple. I just want it all to be simple. Make it simple. Make- Just make it simple."

I moved back and she moved with me. We both found each other in a hug. "I will Draco. I promise you, one day it'll all be simple."