You're the most important!

Virat and Jinks stood with their heads hung down, staring at the floor with all the concentration while Mahi Bhai stood at opposite side, glaring at both of them.

"Any explanation?" Mahi Bhai asked sternly.

Virat and Jinks eyed each other and shook their heads mildly.

"What did you two mean by getting involved in a physical fight with player of opponent team, that too off field?" Mahi Bhai asked coldly.

"Sorry, Bhai, we—" Jinks began nervously."—didn't mean to–"

"It wasn't our fault, Bhai, and we didn't—" Virat cut off Jinks but fell silent as he saw both Mahi Bhai and Jinks throwing daggers at him from either side.

"I'm really disappointed with you, Jinks." Mahi Bhai said turning to Jinks.

"I'm sorry, Mahi Bhai." Jinks said guiltily, glaring at Virat.

"What happened back there?" Mahi Bhai asked in stern voice.

"Bhai, actually—" Virat said abruptly.

"Did I ask you to speak?" Mahi Bhai glared at him.

Virat made faces but stayed silent.

Jinks was about to open his mouth to speak when he noticed Virat's gaze from corner of his eyes.

Don't say anything to Bhai! Virat said through his eyes.

Jinks frowned. Why?

Virat furrowed his brows. Just don't!

Mahi Bhai coughed making both of them straight again. He looked at Jinks questioningly.

"Bhai, he—he provoked us, saying—" Jinks looked at Virat sideways. Say something now!

Virat just shrugged slowly. Bhai didn't ask me to say anything.

"—er, stupid things about our team and that's why Virat lost his temper, Bhai." Jinks completed, glowering at Virat.

Virat chuckled to himself seeing Jinks stammer. Jinky was always bad at lying. Well, with Mahi Bhai, even Virat was!

"Stupid things?" Mahi Bhai said sharply. "Don't you two realise how serious misconduct that was? He could have complaint and you two could have been banned from the whole series."

"I was about to hit him, Mahi Bhai but I didn't." Virat pointed out.

"What did he exactly say that Virat was about to hit him, Jinks?" Mahi Bhai asked, ignoring Virat, making hum sulk.

Virat looked at Jinks. Don't say anything!

Jinks hesitated. Mahi Bhai narrowed his eyes.

"He was calling me arrogant, Bhai." Virat said promptly.

Mahi looked at Virat with furious look for a moment before composing himself.

"You two," Mahi said looking at both of them coldly. "will meet me in the ground at sharp four in the morning."

"Four in the morning?" Virat muttered as Mahi turned to leave.

"Sharp four, not a minute delay." Mahi said shortly glaring Virat and left from there.

"Why didn't you just tell him everything?" Jinks asked to Virat, who was humming casually as if Mahi Bhai had just given a praising speech for him.

"I know it would hurt him, Jinksy. I don't want him to listen anything on that topic now." Virat said.

"You do have a point." Jinks said thoughtfully.