Chapter Thirteen

*Third Person's POV*

Just when Sakura felt love she lost it. Being in love with Sasuke changed into being scared of Sasuke. She couldn't believe what was true. Sasuke being bad guy or Sasuke being good guy now.

She felt like everyone lied to her. Even Naruto, Ino and Kakashi-sensei.

Past few days she didn't talk with them. She avoided them for all cost. Tried to bury herself in work and all possible missions she could get.

Two weeks passed and nothing changed. Although she started saying simple 'hello' to her old friends. That was all she said to anyone. She remained silent whenever someone mentioned Sasuke. It wasn't only that she was scared but also she was heartbroken. She loved Sasuke and Sasuke loved her too... Right?

Whenever they met she would alway ran away or if Sasuke tried to come near to her she would start fighting. Even looking at him hurt her. She thought he was only person who would protect and be with her until very end. But seeing how he didn't care about her and tried to kill her always destroyed that thoughts.

Everyday when she woke up heard Sasuke's voice saying 'annoying'. It hurt. It hurt so much. She wondered how that much dislike changed into love. How Sasuke fell in love with annoying girl like her.

She locked herself from everyone. From her parents, friends and Sasuke. Just saying 'hello' to show them that she wasn't that dead inside.

When someone you feel deeply connected with feelings changes into someone you feel deeply scared and dislike often breaks person.

Sasuke was her one and only love. She remembered and felt that. She wanted to lock herself until all the memories came back, because after that she would know what to do. She would know how Sasuke and her started dating and how there love grew. If that was even truth.

Until then, she will stay quiet. She will train herself and try to work as hard as she can...

Sorry it's short~