Chapter Twenty Six - Alternate Ending

You continued living life as you usually would.
You had a completely different impression of Jeremy, after you two had talked the other night when he'd apologised.
But that didn't solve any of your problems.
Mike and Alex were both gone. One gone for good, and the other could easily be mistaken as the same.
You checked the clock on the wall in your bedroom, which told you it was 11:57 pm. It's not bad to miss only one night of work, right? Or, possibly more.

You awoke the next morning at 10:29 am. You wished you'd go into a coma and never wake up.
Sighing, you got dressed in some casual yet comfy clothes and headed to the one and the only, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Upon arrival, you're immediately suspicious. You don't see anything, but something in the air tells you that this day will be very interesting. You get out of your car and slowly walk to the entrance.
Yawning, you walk inside and are immediately baffled. A loud, "SURPRISE!" is immediately screamed. You look around to see a lot of people crowded around the entrance, where you're standing. You see Goldie, Freddy, Toy Freddy, Bonnie, Toy Bonnie, Chica, Toy Chica, Mangle, Foxy, a new animatronic which looks like a golden Bonnie, Vincent, Fritz, PG, Jeremy, an old coworker Chris, and even Mike. You faintly see Eli next to them, who you guess nobody else can see. A huge group of strangers are behind them, also cheering.
Before you know what's happening, someone grabs you by the arm and drags you somewhere. Everybody follows, trying to hold onto you. Someone's even got the back of your t-shirt.
You're rushed, then pulled up onto the stage, while a huge audience gathers below. Mike and Jeremy push through the others, and they each grab one of your hands. You smile, the first real smile you've had since Alex passed away.
Suddenly, you hear an old song you haven't heard in 3 years; the beginning of the song True Friend by Miley Cyrus, AKA Hannah Montana. Everybody in the audience quiets down upon hearing the intro. A smile spreads across your face. You suddenly remember its your birthday, which explains why everyone said surprise.
Everybody starts singing when the song starts, and everybody is smiling. It's the first time you've actually had fun since the tragedy, and you decided to forget your worries and live in the moment.
Your (E/C) eyes sparkled as even the audience joined in with the song. There were cheers, chatting, and overall a good sense of happiness going around. The sudden change in life you're thankful for, yet curious. The biggest changes are always the most unexpected ones.

You can't help but get excited upon thinking about starting work again, as well as being able to see these amazing people.

"You're a true friend, you're here 'til the end..."