1

Being rich gave you the comfort of waking up late, drinking wine, giving no fuck about the world. Having a time of luxurious lifestyle, being the Yuta's baby spoilt brat if a son, 23 year old Jungwoo Nakamoto was an annoyingly gorgeous young boy.

"Morning Daddy!!" Jungwoo kissed the handsome drop dead gorgeous mans cheeks.

"Morning sweetie. Mommy's waiting for you!" Yuta patted the cuties cheeks as Jungwoo skipped himself to the kitchen where his mother, a Chinese beauty made breakfast. Little Taro was in her cot giggling as the gorgeous sexy woman smiled at her son.

"My baby.......Do you have to live by yourself?" Win-win, his mother pouted patting her baby bump.

"I'm old enough to live by myself Mommy. And besides baby Lele is coming soon and I'll be back. I promise." Jungwoo giggled.

"You are the only son I'll have........Don't end up cursed like me." Win-win pouted.

"Daddy loves you thata way anyways."  Jungwoo smooched his mother's cheeks.

"Lucas is a hottie though." Win-win winked at Jungwoo playing with Chenle's baby fingers.

"He likes girls mom. Probably I don't know." Jungwoo carried Shotaro and danced around with the baby.

"He doesn't look straight to me though." Stated the pregnant female.

"He does check my ass out at times but then again he hates my guts so........He's not a pretty rainbow Mommy." Jungwoo pouted.

"You are silly. By the way you are moving in after MarkHyuck gets married right?" Win-win waddled to the dinning table to serve the breakfast but her husband happily came to help her.

"Yes." Jungwoo giggled with Taro in his arms.

"Don't you dare take Lucas inside okay? He can stay in the guest quarters." Yuta deadpanned at his son who prolly was Hella gay but not that he minded though. After his wife here was a gorgeous boy until Ten choked on his wedding and cursed the poor soul.

"Don't worry Daddy. Oh he's here!!" Jungwoo waved and ran out to the handsome young man who happened to be his body guard.

"Good Morning." Lucas bowed at Jungwoo who blushed at the younger boy who had a big ass crush on his man.

" Lucas bowed at Jungwoo who blushed at the younger boy who had a big ass crush on his man

"Morning Hottie." Jungwoo bit his lips and licked them at the giant.

"Where are going today young master?" Lucas looked everywhere but those seductively yummy eyes.

"To get my suit. It's Haechannie's wedding. We bitches should come together!" Jungwoo walked passed as he pulled the younger by the tie so he'd follow.

Lucas hated Jungwoo with a passion, he was too spoilt that it annoyed the bodyguard on high level. But neither was he going to lie that the boy looked beautiful and wanted to kiss him at times BUT the brat would do something that the giant would kick the though into oblivion. That night when Jungwoo came down in a tight suit he gulped, the boy just seemed too good for this world.

 That night when Jungwoo came down in a tight suit he gulped, the boy just seemed too good for this world

"Hi Lucas...........Like what you see?" Jungwoo's gay confindence was so high that even Jaemin had to feel attacked.

"No." Hissed Lucas looking away as Jungwoo pouted but then smirked walking closer to the bodyguard and stood beside him.

The wedding was a fairytale, so dreamy and precious, Haechan would occasionally burst into a train of giggles, her grace such a warm blessing. Everyone loved her alot, actually the bear being everyone's baby. Taeyong literally cried the whole time, Sungchan being carried by his Daddy instead.

"M-Mommy!!! Mommy see!! Mommy see!!" Shotaro made Win-win look at Jaehyun.

"What's with uncle Jaehyun honey?" Win-win bobbed their noses with a chuckle.

"Uncle......have baby!!!" Shotaro blushed and Yuta smiled at his daughter and gestured Jaehyun to come closer.

"Woah! You seriously got her pregnant again?" Jaehyun chuckled hugging Win-win and Yuta and something made the parents shocked when Sungchan's big deer eyes grew big, his baby hands holding Shotaro's chubby cheeks.

"Mated!!!!!" Jaemin hiccuped passed them with a glass of wine. As Sungchan smooched Shotaro on her plump cute lips.

"Don't tell me my month old baby son kissed your daughter on the lips!!" Taeyong literally blacked out and Win-win giggled.

Jungwoo was busy drinking wine, his favourite, he and Jaemin were the bitch brides bitch maids so they had to enjoy. Until Ten decided to have a whole bottle of wine and chug it all down in one go. Renjun and Jeno had been eyeing their pregnant wifey down for sometime and finally lifted her away to a room and Jeno locked the door. Ten went crazy as he accidentally cursed Jungwoo as she threw up her wine, and started getting all dizzy.

"Mommy!! What have you done?!" Haechan gasped as she ran to Jungwoo but the boy spun around and stood before Lucas.

"Here drink this........It's yummy!!!" Ten made Lucas chug down three glasses of wine and pushed him towards the beautiful boy.

"Ten stop it!!" Johnny had to hide the little nasty god's hands from cursing someone else whilst being drunk as fuck.

"Well your mom made another couple I guess." Mark back hugged his wife.

"You sure?" Haechan pouted as Jungwoo blacked out on Lucas's arms.

The giant carried his young master to the room that was given to the beauty and placed him on the bed, Jungwoo whimpered as he mumbled to lock the door. Lucas a obedient bodyguard and did so. The next thing was clothes falling off on either side of the bed, and Jungwoo's fingers scratching the giants back, his body changing, Lucas didn't notice, they were both drunk, yet then the curse was active as hell. The moans and screamed filled the room as the two boys had sex or should we recheck if Jungwoo still was a boy.

"Oppsie I gave the sex curse for someone. Johnny what do I do baby?" Ten pouted that night.

"Well hopefully they end up falling in love like our Haechan and Jaemin." Johnny chuckled.

Jungwoo's voice resonated throughout the hotel as he turned into a girl under Lucas, they were having sex unaware of anything and everything around them.

[It would be my first LuWoo book. I'm sorry if it isn't good.]