2

Lucas woke up the next morning next to this gorgeous beauty that had a sinfully ravishing body. He rubbed his face, it had been so long since he had a one night stand. The last he had one was back in highschool, he pushed her golden locks to aside and he screamed so loud that Jungwoo sat up with a jolt.

"What?!" Jungwoo snapped at Lucas who looked pale like he saw a ghost.

"What the fuck are you?!" Lucas screamed and Jungwoo looked down at himself or more like herself. She had big bubbly breasts, with pink candy like nipples, a hummingbird like waist, a clean pus-

"What have you done to me?!" Jungwoo screamed back, she wiggled her chest and noticed the long gold locks.

"I need to go." Lucas got off feeling dizzy and confused.

"Wait.........You fucked me didn't you?!" Jungwoo looked so shocked that she passed out and Lucas ran off.

When Jungwoo woke up next she was at home, in her house. Thankfully Ten had mumbled about it to Taeyong and the anime beauty whispered it to Win-win. Win win sat next to her son or daughter and helped her sit up. Jungwoo bit her lips.

"What I feared came true. Gosh that Ten." Win-win sighed kissing Jungwoo's forehead.

"Mommy............What do I do?" Jungwoo pouted hugging her thighs close to her chests.

"I guess you need I need to leave you to yourself honey. You'll find your partner like how I found Daddy. I'll see you soon, I've got all you need so you don't need to be worried. I love you." Win-win smiled patting the youngers chubby cheeks as she waddled off with her baby bump.

Lucas sat guiltily outside the apartment, he fucking had sex with his young master and now what would come of him if Mr Nakamoto came to know about this? He groaned as he saw Win-win leave. Jungwoo showered and stared at herself on the mirror, she had gotten shorter, curvier, her boobs were big, a chubby kind of big and she bit her lips.

"How do you wear a bra? Like urghhh I'm so going to kill Ten for taking away my dick!!! I'm gay and I like men with big dicks. Gosh!!!" Jungwoo groaned, she was very normal until Lucas decided to come apologize.

"Jungwoo

"Jungwoo.........I-" Lucas's words were caught in his throat when Jungwoo turned around finally clipping her bra. She bit her lips at him, and skipped closer without her panty.

"The bra is kinda small isn't it Mr Wong?" Jungwoo bounced, her hormones going wild at the mere sight of Lucas before her.

"I-I'm sorry about last night I......" Lucas gulped looking down but then he looked away and fake coughed at the beauty held his arm, and wrapped it around her waist.

"Yesterday's sex was amazing.........." Jungwoo purred her fingers unbuckling the olders pants, the giant just couldn't push her away, perhaps it was those intoxicating eyes that had him captivated.

"Jungwoo..........What are you doing?" Lucas mumbled, as she rubbed her palm on his clothed member as she bit his lower lip and pulled it between her teeth.

"Seducing you..........Mr Wong." Giggled the girls as she pulled his towards the bed by his dick.

Jungwoo made those big veiny hands touch her everywhere, her virginity had long been taken by this man so why not let him have more of her body. She pushed off the fabric that annoyed her as she made the bodyguard hover her on the bed.

"This is wrong." Lucas mumbled as Jungwoo pushed him and changed their positions.

"Wasn't it wrong to fuck me last night though?" Jungwoo giggled sitting on Lucas's chest, giving him a hd view of her cunt.

"I was drunk.........You are a girl.......With boobs." Lucas gulped, Jungwoo unclipped her bra, revealing her breasts with a smirk.

"They're yours to play with Mr Wong." Jungwoo moaned when Lucas licked her cunt, she slipped her arms back on his body as she slurred and giggled when her bodyguard gave into her seducing.

"Geez!! They are kinky bitches. I swear I'm gonna make Lucas go nuts for Jungwoo." Ten wickedly giggled as he saw Sungchan stare lovingly at baby Shotaro bouncing next to Yuta asking for a plushie.

"Once you grow up. Ima curse babie Shotaro cursed too. Since I'm never gonna die bitches." Ten giggled disappearing.

Jungwoo screamed in pleasure as she was fucked hard by her bodyguard, her wrists pinned on either side of her bed, she thighs spread and she had her vaginal suck Lucas in Shamelessly. She moaned and slurred, letting him fill her up again and again.

"Ahhh.........Fuck me harder!!!! Punish me Mr Wong." Jungwoo pushed herself up on the younger boys dick.
"Tie me up!!" She slurred loudly as she let the giant fuck her senseless.

It was late at night when they stopped the session, but Jungwoo wasn't satisfied. She lent on the kitchen counter until Lucas would come down after showering, the giant did come down and the beauty curled her fingers at him.

"Now what?" Lucas smirked at her.

"First........I want to feel your fingers up my cunt." Jungwoo traced Lucas's damp bare chest. Lucas did as he was told, he slipped into the girls panty and slipped two fingers inside the stretched vaginal. She moaned out load, letting her nipples brush on the boys chest.

"F-Fuck your fingers are S-So full." Jungwoo giggled, her fingers slipping in aswell.

"You have work tomorrow." Lucas mumbled fingering her.

"Yes.........Ahhh Ahhh.........Sex on my new office table would be hot." Jungwoo cummed on Lucas's arm shamelessly and let him pull out. "Now............Fuck me on the couch Mr Wong." The older hugged Lucas's neck as licked his neck as she was carried to the couch and she bounced on it, spreading her legs in glee, excited to be fucked hard all night long.