4

"Where something long will you?" Lucas mumbled at Lucas already having a tad bit of possessiveness already.

"Are we being possessive now Mr Wong?" Jungwoo giggled as she buttoned up her shirt.

"Wear a bra at least." Lucas groaned at the older girl.

"Why? I'm on a braless club." Jungwoo  straddled the bodyguard on the couch.

"Your breasts are big." Lucas deadpanned.

"You love sucking and fondling them Mr Wong." Jungwoo rubbed her clothed pussy on his sleeping member.

"You are such a brat Jungwoo." The giant folded her hands behind her back.

"Punish me Mr Wong." The older mumbled as she kept rubbing herself on him awakening the demon.

"You have your office homework to do." The bodyguard hissed at the giddy girl.

"I'm your student and I didn't do your homework Mr Wong." Jungwoo purred, she came on her pink lace panty with a giggle.

"Ohh now you wanna play? If I was your teacher I'd punish you real hard." Lucas slapped Jungwoo's ass.

"Punish me Mr Wongie." Jungwoo skipped to her office table and perked her ass up.

Jungwoo moaned out loud as Lucas slammed into her making her hands slip, his thick long veiny fingers slipped into her cunt, the beauty bit her lips and the feeling of being full with Lucas's thick fingers. Gosh was that a feeling of pleasure.

"F-Fuckkkkk!!!! Harder Mr Wong!!!!" Jungwoo screamed her fingers joining his inside her vaginal.

Lucas squeezed her breasts and fondled her, she gasped, saliva spilling down her lips as she felt her bodyguard fill her up with his sperm. She turned around once Lucas pulled out. And she herself pushed the giants dick up her vaginal. The entire time at the office went by having sex.

"You can barely stand Jungwoo." Lucas sighed at the giggling girl.

"I want sex!!" Jungwoo bounced but Lucas sat on the couch tiredly.

"Why don't you watch TV on my lap until I gain my energy back?" Lucas smirked as Jungwoo happily unbuckled Lucas's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. She threw her skirt and panty and lowered herself on his dick.

As the TV blared, Jungwoo rolled on Lucas, the giant sucking on her neck and playing with her pink nipples. Jungwoo moaned and slurred and purred, getting filled up several times before the giant decided to switch the TV off.

"How do you want to have sex?" Lucas licked her earlobes, as he pushed her hair and kissed her down the soft spine.

"You know I love ropes.........But I want to be your puppy today." Jungwoo softly moaned.

She was carried to bed and thrown on the soft surface, as a collar was clicked around her neck, and the giant took the leash. Jungwoo waved her tongue and lifted her thighs up. Her wrists tied up to the bed, as she was sucked off first.

"P-Play with me Mr Wong!!!" Jungwoo spread her legs as a heart transparent dildo was pushed inside her vaginal.

"Ahhh!!!! Lucas!!!!" Jungwoo screamed at the feeling and her lips were sealed the giant hovering her, the dildo fucking her for hours until she was sore and bruised but the brat wanted more.

"I prefer your dick Mr Wong." Jungwoo giggled.

It was always sex, sex in many ways and this spoilt brat loved being tied up harshly and fucking rough and hard. Lucas did more of it, he just topped the list of the best men who gave the best sex. Jungwoo screamed and moaned, she choked on Lucas and let him have her all night and day.

"Hmm.........I'm still tied up? Sexy....." Jungwoo woke up the next morning as she noticed her legs were also tied up.

"Your Daddy is coming to check on his little girl." Lucas sat before her on the table shirtless and fucking hot.

" Lucas sat before her on the table shirtless and fucking hot

"You better have sex with her before he arrives Mr bodyguard. He's going to be so mad when he finds his daughters bodyguard fucking her." Jungwoo licked her lips as she spread her legs and moaned.

"Hmm.......How about I make her beg for sex?" Lucas smirked.

"Should I call you Daddy then?" Jungwoo smirked back at Lucas who chuckled and jumped off the table as he hovered her, slipping his dick into her bruised crevix.

"Mr Wong would do you spoilt brat!" Lucas bit her pink nipples as she moaned and screamed in pleasure.

"Ahhhh!!! Nghhaahhhahh Lucas!!!! Fuck me harder!!!" Jungwoo slurred her voice hoarse and breaking.

"Your father is calling." Luca shut Jungwoo's mouth and pounded into her whilst answering the call.

"Yes sir? No. Umm your daughter wanted to go on a bus ride to Busan, she said the work was giving her a tough time. Alright sir. That's my job. To protect Jungwoo." Lucas smiled as Yuta drove back home and his big hands slipped down to choke Jungwoo's neck.

"You've Ahhhh.......had an eye onnn ngaahhhh me. Haven't you Mr Wong." Jungwoo mumbled her petite body punished as per her wish.

"Maybe....maybe not. Or perhaps it's that you are just fucking good in bed baby." Lucas chuckled kissing her, his big hands squeezing her boobs, he but them, he sucked him, she fondled them, as he fucked her. Filling her up relentlessly, for days, Jungwoo hung in ropes, she was sore but she loved it.  She moaned and screamed his name, her bodyguard had every joy of fucking his bosses daughter blue.

"Fuck me Mr Wong. Fuck me the whole weak!!! Abuse my holes." Jungwoo giggled purring as her holes were ripped but she was cursed, all she wanted was sex and sex.

Lucas sucked her cunt, she cumming shamelessly quick, he enjoyed the meal, like a hungry predator but then again he untied her after a week as they showered and fell asleep beside eachother. Jungwoo was sly, so she wanted his fingers inside her cunt so she could sleep properly. So he spooned her, his thick fingers deep inside her.