Chapter 5: Blood Stains

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"All Might" 

----------------------------------------

After Midoriya realized his feelings for Kendo and swore to always protect her no matter what, he decided to go home.

When he got home he found it hard to sleep that night, with all the things he had on his mind, from the talk with All Might to his sudden realization.

Not to mention that he will spend a whole week with his crush, in the same house, training together, eating together, maybe even sleeping together-

"OK! OK! I get it you know? Can you make it easier for me to sleep Author-sama?" asked Midoriya.

Right, right sorry... 

Anyway

The next day came, and our little cinnamon roll was talking to Iida about his weird behavior.

"hey Iida-kun, I know what happened to your brother Ingenium, so if you need anything or someone to talk, I'll be there for you" said Midoriya with a smile.

Iida smiled "Thank you Midoriya, but I'm okay" he said with a reassuring tone, but Midoriya saw right through him.

'That smile is fake, I was there too, I know how to recognize one when I see it'  thought Midoriya while frowning a bit, but before he could say something Aizawa came in.

"Goodmorning little brats, as you know today you'll be going to intern with the pro heroes you chose" he said while sitting on his chair.

"I hope you've packed enough things because you are leaving in 10 minutes, Vlad king told me that his class is already at the station so move it!" he said making the class pack their things quicker.

When they finished they got out of the classroom and hopped on the school bus. The ride to the station was really quiet, maybe because of the threats Aizawa gave his class if they dared to wake him up.

'Okay Izuku you got this, a whole week with Kendo-chan, just go to her and say hi'  he thought, then the bus stopped and Aizawa told them to get out.

As they did, they found the entirety of class 1-B standing there with their teacher Vlad King.

Midoriya looked around for Kendo, and, when he spotted her she smiled and waved at him. He blushed remembering about yesterday but he mustered up the courage to talk to her, 'What could possibly go wrong?'  he asked himself.

"Hey Dekiru-kun! Are you ready for today?" asked Kendo in a lively way. Midoriya gulped "h-he-y-o... uhh... heyo?" that's all Midoriya could say.

'Everything went wrong!  Heyo?! What the hell me?!'  Midoriya cursed himself internally while smiling nervously at Kendo.

"Are you alright Dekiru-kun? you're all red" said Kendo concerned about him, "H-huh ? Oh yeah I'm okay Kendo-chan" said Midoriya but Kendo wasn't convinced.

She placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature "W-what are you doing ?" asked Midoriya blushing like crazy "Just checking your temperature, you look okay" she said getting her hand off of him.

"Anyway are you ready?" she asked again, Midoriya nodded "Of course, I hope I can learn something about One For All" he said whispering the last part.

"Okay kids, get on your respective trains, you are leaving now!" Said Vlad King making all the students nod.

But Midoriya had his attention on Iida, he was not alright, Midoriya knew it, but if Iida didn't want his help, then he couldn't do anything, "You noticed too huh?" asked Todoroki from Midoriya's side.