Letters from U.A

Hailey pov

 " ugh" I thought "why does class feel like it's never going to end ." 

"alright class just one more problem and then you can go." my teacher says.

everyone starts to mumble "finally" or "how much longer".  Soon the problem was on the board and one of us solved it . Then the bell rang and I rushed out of class before anyone else . I don't normally do this but today is special,Today I can apply to U.A the top hero school in the country. (sorry if i got it wrong i can't remember if it was country or world) I ran so fast that i might of passed my schools record i stopped at the lights and made it home with a new record. "woah, I knew you were excited but not this excited though i guess you would be if you going to apply to U.A." my stepbrother Zander says. he is right though applying to U.A is a big deal especially after the number one hero Deku became a Pro Hero.

                            Time skip brought to you by Hawks trying chicken nuggets

Haliey's pov

it's been 3 days since the entrance exam and i'm still waiting to know if Zander and i got in. Then Zander barged in with a letter  and then dropped it on my bed and left quickly. I got up and looked at the letter,It's from U.A i wonder if i got in or not.

Zander's Pov ( Yay I got his in the first chapter)

3 days after we did the entrance exam two letters came for hailey and I i put mine on my bed and then barged into haliey's room and dropped it on her bed and left to go text my best friend/crush who also did the entrance exam. I wonder if we both got in. A minute later I open my letter and a hologram comes up to tell me I got in to U.A! 

          haliey's pov            

"Okay" I tell myself " just open the letter". when I get the  courage to open the letter a hologram falls out when it hits the floor a message appears."hello Miss Haliey I am happy to say that you have been accepted into U.A. Your score was 2nd best out of everyone your schedule along with your class will come tomorrow.school starts next Monday  i am looking forward to meeting you in person. have a great rest of your day bye." when the hologram shut off i sat for a minute processing what i just heard and then shouted so loud that Zander fell out of his chair in the other room.I can't wait until Monday.       

                     Time skip brought to you by bakugo acting like a Pomeranian

Haliey's Pov

It's finally Monday Zander, Luke and I are walking to U.A's campus together were also in the same class. I know that they both secretly have a crush on each other and it bothers me that they can't tell each other in fear the their friend ship will end.I was so deep in thought that i didn't see the person in front of me and crashed into them "sorry" I quickly say. "it's fine" they reply " also can you help me find class 1-A?" I nod my head and say " sure but were also looking for 1-A so you can join us." soon we find the class room and at the door i can hear a loud crash."This is going to be a long year." i think to myself.

hey so you read my story sorry if it was short  also i think this is the first one for mha and tmf crossover so i wanted to be original with a good story line . most crossovers for tmf are with harry potter. i think it's because of  RosyColzy's Channel before she came out with the music freaks she did a lot of Drarry Which is a great ship! this is my A.U not trying to be mean or rude so sorry if i was also this chapter is short because it's my first time so im sorry.Also who do you think the person who haliey bumps into is?