~24~

"Minho stop. It's the staff or the whole world and at this point this effects all of us not just you two. I'm sorry but I won't discuss about this" Chan says and leaves the kitchen to make the call.

The members sit in silence listening Chan arguing with their manager on the phone. Han keeps his head down sobbing while Minho hugs him.
"Shh don't worry baby" He comforts him knowing that things aren't okay by any means.

Finally Chan comes back to the kitchen.
"So what happens now?" Han asks.
Chan takes a deep breath and sits down to the table crossing his hand.
"Well the manager said that he might be able to prevent those photos from getting into the news.." He takes another deep breath.
"And? What else hyung? We heard you arguing with him" Minho demanded answers.
"Uh umm he is going to tell JYP... I tried to tell him no but you know.." Chan puts his head down.
Everyones head turns towards to the miserable looking couple.

"I- I'm so sorry" Han says and leaves the kitchen crying. Minho puts his hand on Chans shoulder and says; Thank you. I know you did everything you could. I'm sorry about earlier. I was reckless. I do care about everybody. Forgive me hyung." He says and Chan takes him to a warm hug.
"It's okay. Now go check Han." And so he did.

"Baby? Can I come in?" Minho whispers softly.
"Yes" he hears tiny voice under the blanket.
"Don't cry this might be a good thing" Minho crawls under blanket.
"How the fuck this is a good thing?"
Han continues crying.
"Well they know about us now" Minho says.
"Yeah well I knew we had to tell eventually but I bet they won't be happy about this." Han says.
"Yeah well maybe this wasn't the best way to come out but..."
"Oh you think?" Han rolls his eyes.
"Okay we can't do anything about it. So I suggest that we get some sleep and we have three free days in row so we can just stay home and wait to things cool down a bit" Minho says.
"You are right Good night daddy" Han winks and laughs.
Minho was happy to see Han smiling finally.
"Good night baby."

Sungho
Good morning.
I know you said that
you will call me later
but I was just wondering
can I quit now? Or do you
Guys need any inside info
anymore?

Chan
Morning. Sorry last
night was kinda crazy.
Well do what you want to
do. If you decide to quit I
will find you something
like I promised.

Sungho
Oh I will quit definitely.
Thank you for everything.

Chan
Hah no worries.
Go to the JYP building
next weeks monday at
11am. Prepare for an
interview. Since you are
photographer you could
take our future promo
photos etc. Interested?

Sungho
Omg! Yes yes yes!
Thank you!
I can't believe it.

Chan
You seem like a good kid
who just wants to help his
family. So yeah good luck!

Sungho was excited his whole life could change next week.
'No more sketchy jobs!'

The dorm was quiet. Everyone waits anxiously. Hyunjin and Han were watching TV if the photos would suddenly pop up in there.
Changbin and Felix were scrolling dispatches website. Updating it in every ten seconds. Seungmin, Jeongin and Minho were looking at instagram, twitter, facebook every possible social media site they could think off.

"Guys guys guys!" Chan runs into the living room.
"They did it! The photos are gone!"
Loud screaming fills up the room everybody starts to jump and hug each other.
"YES!" Han shouts.
"I knew they can do this!" He continues.
"Oh please Sungie you didn't" Minho laughs and they kiss.

All the anxiety and stress was gone.
They could finally spent nice free time not worrying about anything.
They decide to order some food and buy wine and beer.

The night was going well they sang karaoke and played some video games. Now it's time for truth or dare.

"Guys isn't this for teens or something?" Minho asks.
"Yeah and we already know everything about each other" Seungmin continues.
"Well are you sure about that? We didn't know about those two lovebirds either hah. Maybe you are with someone Seungmin and you don't want us to know!" Hyunjin teases and everyone laughs.
"Come lets play! Just for a moment!" Felix says happily.

"Okay starting with the youngest truth or dare Innie?" Chan asks.
"Truth" Jeongin chuckles.
"Okay did you or did you not call me from unknown number when we were playing with our phones?" Minho asks.
"No I didn't. But I know who did!" Jeongin laughs.
"Who?!"
"Hey hey Minho only one question at the time" Hyunjin says smirking.
"Okay next..." They went on few rounds. They almost died when Hyunjin took dare and he was supposed drink his whole beer but ended up coughing and half off it came out off his nose.

Hours went by until it was 2am.
"Okay guys this was very fun night but I have to sleep now" Felix says.
"Yep I'll go too" Changbin continues.
Everyone left one by one leaving only Chan, Jisung and Minho in the living room.

"I'm happy for you too" Chan smiles.
"Thanks hyung and also thank you for protecting us and sorry for this mess" Han apologizes.
"Anything for the members! I will go to bed now" Chan says and leaves the two alone.

"I think I'm little tipsy" Minho laughs and puts his head on Hans lap.
"Really? Me too" Jisung says.
"I'm tired lets go sleep Sungie"
"That's too bad I had some plans for us.... Daddy." Han whispers and immediately Minho picks him up and walks to his bedroom.

'Well not that tired after all'