~25~

⚠️Smut warning!⚠️Not the whole chapter tho so make sure you read the end of this so it won't be confusing going to the next one. I will put smut ending note😂😉

"So you weren't tired after all" Han smirks while laying on the bed with his ass up.
"Well how could I say no to you" Minho whispers and starts to undress Jisung.
Minho takes his own clothes off too and climbs on top of Han.

"Wait Lino!"
"Huh?"
"I have something to show you!"
Han says throws bathrobe on and leaves the room.
Minho was confused but in no time Han was back holding something behind his back.

"Show me what do have there baby?" Minho asks smiling.
"I hope you are into this" Han shyly says and takes his hand behind his back. Minhos smile grew even wider when he saw Han holding handcuffs and silk blindfold in his hands.

Minho didn't waste anytime and pulls Jisung into the bed.
"Baby... You are so naughty" he whispers and kisses him passionately.

They made out for a while after that Minho turns Han around and puts the handscuffs on behind his back. Then he carefully puts the blindfold and lifts Hans ass up and spread his legs.

"Actually I have surpise for you too" Minho says. Jisung hears somekind of vibrator sound.
"Please" He says.
"Hah needy baby" Minho replies and puts some lube on his tumb and rubs Hans entrance softly. He places the vibrator inside him slowly making Han moan quietly.

Minho played with the vibrator for a while putting it in different speeds enjoying the scene. Han was a mess trying to keep his voice as low as possible.

Minho removed the vibrator and gently inserts his member in Hans hole.
"Ahh... So tight baby."
He takes firm grip from Jisungs small waist and starts to thrust fast.
"AHH! Yes ahh" Han whines.
"Shh not so loud babe"

After some time Minho decided to remove the handcuffs and the blindfold. He wanted to see Hans beautiful face and turned him around.
"You are so beautiful" He whispers.
Hans member was already leaking pre cum but seeing Minho with his silver neckless hanging above his face body covered in sweat was too much for him.
"Fuck me more" Han demands.
"As you wish" Minho slams back inside him. The room was filled with skin slap sounds and loud moaning.

"Baby I'm close ah.." Minho says he feels Jisungs hole tightening around his dick.
"Me too Daddy Ahh!" Hans shouts when Minho goes even deeper and harder.
Han came first but Minho chased his own high only few thrust were needed and he came deep inside of Hans hole.

After catching his breath Minho takes near by towel and wipes Han stomach.
"Should we go to the shower?" Han asks.
"Nah I'm too tired let's go tomorrow. Also you did call me daddy again" Minho laughs and throws the towel on the floor and hugs Han.
"Uh... Yeah it just slipped out sorry."
"It's okay babe now good night."
"Good night Lino"

🎀Smut ends🎀

Han wakes up feeling dirty and sweaty with a mild headache. 'Aish damn hangover fantastic'.
He looks on to his side just to see Minho wasn't there. Just as he was about to head to the shower wet Minho comes in the room.

"Morning Sungie" he smiles.
"Morning..." Han feels tickling in his stomach he never could get over how fucking handsome Minho is especially with wet hair.
"I heard Seungmin ordered some lunch for us so go to the shower quickly" Minho says and toss his towel aside.
"I-.... Yeah okay" Han says thinking. 'You m*therfucker teasing me on purpose.
Han could see glance of Minhos smirk when he was leaving the room.
'I knew it' he thought.

Once they were dressed up they headed to kitchen.
"Oh finally you are awake. There might be some food left" Hyunjin says.
"Yes my sleeping schedule is shit" Han says.
"Oh c'mon guys there is barely food for one left" Minho complains.
"Yeah well you should've came earlier" Seungmin says.
"But it's understandable they are tired Seungmin. Yesterday was a hard day" Hyunjin says.
"It was" Han says while munching food.
"Right? Back it up...Daddy" Changbin says and bursts to laugh.

"What did you just say?" Minho lowers his chopsticks on to the table and almost chokes in his food.
"Haha nothing" Changbin says and Hyunjin tried to keep his pokerface.
"Honestly we share almost everything but please I do not wanna hear your ahem" Seungmin says out off the blue.
Han felt his cheeks burning from the embarrassment. Minho was feeling awkward too 'maybe we were too loud after all'.

"I don't know what are you talking about" Minho says.
"C'mon I am now traumatized for life hyungs" Jeongin says pretending to be in shock and everyone laughs.
"Okay guys don't tease them" Chan says secretly enjoying this "drama".

Jisungs pov

They ate up and everyone went to do their own stuff. Jisung went to his own room to call his mother. They talked for a bit. Then he sees message from JYP PD-nim.

"Mom I have to go now let's talk soon again"

"Oh okay well bye bye Jisung"

"Bye mom"

Jisung ends the call and opens his message inbox wondering why he texted him.
Surely they knew their manager said that he was gonna tell him about his and Minhos relationship but they figured JYP would've contacted them already about it if he was going to at all.

PD-nim
Hello Han.
Can you meet me
in my office quickly
As possible. This is
very urgent.

Han Jisung
Sure I can come right
now if that's okay?

PD-nim
That would be wonderful.
I'll see you soon Han. Also
could you keep this meeting
Secret for now.

Han Jisung
Of course. I won't say a word.

Han puts his jacket on and puts his phone on mute. 'Shit this is about me and Minho I know that'.
He walks towards the front door. 'Why this is a secret why didn't he invited Minho too..'

'This isn't good'