16

No Ones POV

"why'd you show up if you didn't want me then?" she looks up at the tall man. the height difference wasn't big but he was a head taller so she strained her neck to get a better look at his dark features.

"shut up and get busy before i change my mind," he hisses as his fingers begin to undo his leather belt.

"right here? they might wake up—"

"they won't if you just shut up, fucks sake remi, come on," he snaps while his hand comes to her neck quickly. his fingers held her jaw in place, forcing her to shut her mouth and look no where else but at him.

without another word shared, she throws off her shirt along with her shorts, letting his eyes and mind wonder as they stare at her body.

there was no lust behind his eyes in this moment. just the look of need and sexual frustration.

"the fuck are you wearing lace for? had this planned or some shit?"

"just wanted to look good for you harry, is that not allowed?" she drags her nails down his chest, pulling at the cotton of his shirt.

he rolls his eyes, hooking his arm around her back to undo the clasp of her bra. the straps fall loosely on her shoulders before it drops to the floor below them.

he plops down onto the empty chair by the fireplace. the heat radiated against his skin, his sexual desire and heat from the fire made a thin layer of sweat form on his pale skin.

the second shes straddling his lap, his rough hand comes down onto the bare skin of her ass, the lace acting as a small, ineffective barrier.

the arch of her back deepens, a gasp caught in her throat while he soothes over the irritated skin.

"always trying to take your time with me. you know what i want, hurry it up," his words were true. he wanted nothing more than to get off and feed his big dick ego.

"thought maybe just once, you'd want it to be meaningful," she whines, lifting her hips enough for him to tug down his pants and boxers.

once he pulls them down enough for his length to be freed, he looks up in annoyance.

"and why would i want that? sex is meaningless. it's nothing more than getting off so i don't have to deal with this painful hard on any longer."

she nods, not fully understanding why he thinks like this but she wasn't completely objecting it due to the pooling of arousal in her panties.

to not waste anymore of his precious time, his fingers loop into her panties before pulling it to this side, giving him access to her heat without taking the time to remove the thin cloth.

she takes him into her nibble hand, pumping him a few times while she adjusts herself over him.

"y'got to hurry it up, m'losing my patience," he growls, rushing to feel the warmth of the girl hovering over him.

"y'didn't have any patience to begin with, fucking idiot," she scoffs before lowering herself slowly until she couldn't take it anymore.

"fucking idiot? who are you talking to, love?" his hand wraps around her neck, pulling her closer to his face as he began bucking his hips up to meet hers, at an extreme fast pace than before, when it was slow and calm.

"huh? not so big and tough now, love? tell me, who's the fucking idiot?" he taunts, almost begging to hear his name fall from her lips.

"you," she mumbles out but that wasn't enough for him.