Part 2- study session

A/N // hello! So I promised this chapter for Friday but I didn't have the time to release it until today... if you guys like this story I'll have a more consistent release schedule, let me know what days you'd like the chapters to be released... anyways without further ado.... here's part2!

Last chapter....
   "So what'd ya say? You gonna walk home with me so we can study?"

{TORITSUKA POV}
    I didn't know what to do. A girl has never asked me to hang out with her before, even if it was just to study.

"Sure let's go!"
{Y/N}
    We head to the lockers to change shoes and then headed off to my house.

{Y/N POV}

  Toritsuka and I finally made it to my house. I don't really live that far away so it didn't take us very long to get there. When we were walking it was honestly kind of awkward because we had no idea what to say to each other. The whole entire time he was just staring at me and it sorta made me uncomfortable. He did mention that he lives not very far from where I do though. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing yet...

    "So you're gonna tutor me right?" Toritsuka said as he winked.

  This is definitely not that kind of tutoring....

   "Well yeah, let's start with math you seem to struggle there the most". I said, pulling a large blue textbook from my bag.
   5 minutes into this study session and I kind of already regret asking toritsuka over, I mean he hadn't done anything inherently bad yet .... It's just his entire pretense that makes me regret this whole thing.
   We studied for about half an hour before I noticed toritsuka getting visibly bored and slightly frustrated. I could tell he's never studied a day in his life. I mean, sure he worked hard but we probably only got to around 3 or 4 math problems in that span of time, still I think he deserves at least a little bit of a break.

   "Hey toritsuka do you wanna take a break? You've been working pretty hard and you look a bit worn out." I think he was definitely being over dramatic, especially in his facial expressions , cause he looked like he was about to die.

{Toritsuka POV}
   I don't think I've ever studied that hard in my life, let alone at all. Normally I would totally take this opportunity to try and get it on with a girl, but weirdly, as much as I definitely want to, something is telling me not to try anything with this girl.

   "Oh wouldn't that be me?" I hear saikis voice telepathically but he's nowhere around. God I wish he would just get out of my head for once.

    "Saiki, did you follow me again?"

"Yes, because I definitely do not trust you around girls alone. I'm outside." I look around and see a slight glance of saikis pink hair in the window behind us.

  You know, I can do this alone, I don't need any help from saiki, what experience does he have with girls anyway? If I'm really in dire need I can always just summon a spirit.

   "If you want to make a good impression on that girl, I wouldn't do that. As much as I don't like saying this cause you're authentic self is pretty terrible, just be yourself. Girls can see right through all of that fake junk anyway." You know... maybe saiki had a point there. From this moment forward I will NOT be summoning any spirits to impress y/n.

"Uh hey toritsuka are you good you look a bit zoned out there..." I break away from my thoughts as I hear y/n's sweet voice. I look at her and she looks concerned but also constipated? I don't think she's very good with facial expressions but either way It was pretty cute.

"Oh my bad haha I must've got distracted, I'm totally fine!"

"Right... so did you wanna take a break or not?" Y/n says. Did she ask me that already? I must've missed it.

  "Sure I could really use one thanks!" I said with a smile.
   My god she is so hot...

Y/N POV
  Toritsuka was acting a bit weird but he was probably just thinking about boobs or something so I didn't give it too much thought.
  I offered toritsuka some tea and snacks to eat while we take a break, then quickly remembered that we had no more food in the house. I totally spaced it but I was supposed to go to the market after school for some groceries, and if I don't go any time soon I won't make it before they close.

  "Uh hey toritsuka this is super awkward but I just remembered we don't have any food. I'm going to need to go to the market so you'll have to leave early unfortunately." He looked pretty disappointed and for some reason I couldn't help but feel bad for him. He had an innocent childlike look to him. I mean he always does but it was more intense...? It's really weird but for a perv he probably has the most wholesome face I've ever seen...
  Gahhh I somehow can't resist that stupid face...!

"Oh uh you could come with me if you want to?" I say hesitantly. His eyes instantly lit up with excitement and he nodded. Good grief, he really is a child.

  "Wow you're starting to sound like me." I hear an unfamiliar voice pop into my head. That was odd...

  "Uh y/n are you okay?"I must've accidentally shown that I was frightened out loud.

  "I'm fine, let's get going now!" I say as I rummage around for my purse.

    To be continued.....

A/N// my apologies this chapter isn't very long... I promise as the story progressed I'll try my best to make them longer and I'm always working to improve my writing! Thank you for reading~