Part 3- groceries!

Last chapter:

  "Uh hey toritsuka this is super awkward but I just remembered we don't have any food. I'm going to need to go to the market so you'll have to leave early unfortunately." He looked pretty disappointed and for some reason I couldn't help but feel bad for him. He had an innocent childlike look to him. I mean he always does but it was more intense...? It's really weird but for a perv he probably has the most wholesome face I've ever seen...
  Gahhh I somehow can't resist that stupid face...!

"Oh uh you could come with me if you want to?" I say hesitantly. His eyes instantly lit up with excitement and he nodded. Good grief, he really is a child.

  "Wow you're starting to sound like me." I hear an unfamiliar voice pop into my head. That was odd...

  "Uh y/n are you okay?"I must've accidentally shown that I was frightened out loud.

  "I'm fine, let's get going now!" I say as I rummage around for my purse.

(Y/n POV )
     After finding my purse, I headed out the door, and my creepy purple-haired puppy followed closely behind. The supermarket wasn't too far from my house, so we could walk there with ease.
   As we were walking, toritsuka was talking my ear off, but I wasn't listening to him because I had put in my headphones. Honestly, I don't even think he noticed that I had them in... as we neared the supermarket, we were stopped by a crosswalk, on the other side of the road; a familiar pink haired boy, accompanied by a tall boy, with a muscular build and a... well... frightening face, a silver haired boy with red eyes and a purple haired guy with glasses. Toritsuka's face immediately lit up at the sight of saiki, and saiki looked like he wanted to avoid him at all costs, immediately turning around when he shouted "saiki!!!" excitedly.  The boy with the creepy face just looked excited that there were more people to join him and his friends for ramen, at least that's what he said they were going to do.

   "Hey saiki! We were just headed to the supermarket you should come with!"Toritsuka suggests out of nowhere.

   Saiki immediately followed his question with a stone cold "no." But then his eyes glanced over towards me and he seemed to be second guessing his decision.

   "Actually on second thought toritsuka, I do not trust you to be with a girl alone, plus I can get away from these weirdos, not like you are any better though, let's go." And with that saiki joined up with us.

   "Hold on! You're just gonna leave us behind saiki?" A voice rang out from behind us as we walked away. It
was the purple haired guy with the glasses.

  "Yeah that's not fair can we come?!" The silver haired boy looked at me, and so did the guy with the weird butt-chin. I didn't even want to bring toritsuka along on my afternoon shopping trip, let alone these weirdos.... I let out a strong sigh of annoyance, and motioned for the group to follow along as we walked off to the supermarket. I honestly don't even know why I let them come along at this point, I don't even know them, but toritsuka and saiki do... and toritsuka seemed to really want saiki to come and well...saikis friends really wanted saikis friends to come too.  
   We finally arrived in the supermarket and I called out for everyone to behave themselves, because honestly I was not looking to draw any attention towards myself today.

(Toritsuka pov)
    I'm kinda bummed that saiki's friends were dragged along on this trip with us, I wanted it to just be me
My best friend, and y/n. I tried my best to ignore everyone but it was really hard when they were all really loud.

(Y/n POV)
     "Okay guys, I'm gonna go find some of the things on my list, how about all of you go find me some tea, and then meet me back at the register when you've found it." I say.
    Finally, I'll be able to get those freak shows off my back for a while. Some peace and quiet while I'm shopping is really all that I wanted.
   "Okay, the first thing that I need is rice, that shouldn't be too hard to find." I think to myself. I make my way over to the aisle where the rice is located and immediately backtrack when I see one of the boys wandering up and down the aisle for tea. He was the purple haired one with glasses, one of the less annoying ones so I just decided to enter the aisle and grab my rice anyways.
  He looked at me while I bent down to grab my rice, and tapped me on the shoulder.