Part 4 : Problem Solved?

"The plan is _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.", Siddharth told Avneet his plan. (Will be revealed in this chapter only) "Wow, amazing plan. You have brain. ", Avneet replied excitedly. "I know I am smart.", Siddharth replied raising an imaginary collar. Avneet rolled her eyes playfully.

"Game on?", she asked. "Yup, game on.""Are you sure btw? This risks your life.", she asked worried. "Yup I am sure. And don't worry I can take care of myself.", he replied with a smile. Avneet nodded still not satisfied.

Next day,

Avneet was in the orphanage getting restless. She was worried about Siddharth. While Siddharth was outside the den of Raghav. He had disguised himself as one of his men so that no one doubts on him. His face was covered. He quickly messaged Avneet that the plan started. Avneet who saw the message got more worried but as per plan locked all the orphanage children in a room so that they can't come out anyhow.

Siddharth went inside the den. On entrance he saw two guards. "Who are you? What work you have?", one of them asked. "I am one of those men of sir whom he had asked to keep an eye on that orphanage and the girl. We are suspecting that the girl is doing something against us. That's why I came to talk to sir about it.", he replied confidently because he was prepared. "Ok you can go.", the second one said and Siddharth went inside and sighed in relief.

He met many guards on his way. Now he was very scared. "No Siddharth you can't be weak. You have promised your mom and Avneet. You have to do it for these poor children.", he mumbled to himself gathering courage. He reached inside the den. Now his work was to dismiss the men who were keeping eye on orphanage.

He saw two people talking so he hid behind the pillar to listen. "Hey ask those men about that orphanage and girl.", Sm1 ordered Sm2 and left. Sm2 was about to call when Siddharth came and said, "I think boss is calling you." "But I have to call those men.", Sm2 replied. "Don't worry about that I will call them. You go to boss." "Ok.", Sm2 replied and left. Siddharth let out the breath and called the number on which Sm2 was going to call.

On call
"Hey ask all your men to leave that orphanage. You can go back to your usual work.", Siddharth said. "But.." Siddharth cut him and said, "Its boss' s order." "Ok."
Call ended

"Yesss! First work done",Siddharth thought and messaged Avneet. Avneet replied ok and asked if he was safe. He replied he was safe. "Now time for second work.", he thought.

"How should I search for him?", he thought. Just then someone came and told him that someone has entered the den secretly and they have to find him because he thought Siddharth as one of the men. Siddharth nodded. "Shit. How they got to know? Now this will help me.", he thought and went.

Siddharth went to a goon and said, "Hey someone has entered the den secretly. We have to take care that he doesn't reach the child. Lets go there. Its order of boss." Goon said, "Ok lets go." He took him to the place where the boy was kept. Siddharth saw his condition and his blood boiled. The little boy was trembling with fear.

" You all go find that man. We both will take care of him.", Siddharth said to all the goons present there and they went except the one who took Siddharth here. Siddharth saw a wooden stick there and chuckled remembering his and Avneet's meet. Goon looked at him and asked, "Why are you laughing? " "Because you all are fools. You are finding me when I am here.", Siddharth replied with a smirk. Goon took a minute to understand and said, "What that means..." Before he could complete Siddharth hit his head with the stick and the goon fainted.

He went to the boy and said, "Champ, I am here to save you. Your Avneet didi has sent me here to save you.", he said to the boy." "You are saying truth?", the boy asked happily. Siddharth nodded. The boy hugged him and Siddharth hugged him back messing his hair. "What's your name?", Siddharth asked the boy. "Amish", the boy replied.

(amishamay131 😂😂😂😂😂)

"Nice name", Siddharth replied, "and you can call me Sid bhai." Amish agreed. "Now lets go Champ and don't make noise or else we will get caught. " "Yes", he replied.

They were about to leave when goons surrounded them. Raghav came there and started laughing looking at Siddharth while Siddharth was looking at him in anger. "What do you thought that its too easy to escape from here?", he asked while mocking him. "Leave this child and let him go. Do whatever you want with me. But don't you dare touch the child.", Siddharth said angrily.

"You are challenging us wow. Now lets see.", Raghav said with a smirk and ordered his men to kill Amish. They were about to touch him when Siddharth kicked one of the men and punched the other one. They fell down injured. Like this he knocked all of them down. Suddenly someone hit his head from back and he fell on his knees.

(Lol I know I am writing it worst. Don't judge please.)

Raghav smirked and pointed the gun at him. He pressed the trigger. "Time to die", he said.

The sound of the bullet was heard followed by a scream. "Ahhhh"......

Happiness received by helping someone is the biggest happiness in the world

How was the chapter?

Think what will happen next.

Btw this was second last chapter.

Sorry for stupid type of action scenes.

Still hoping you liked the chapter.