Part 5 : I love you

amishamay131 I needed some boy name. You read my book that's why I just added your name. That's it Bro. Do you liked your role?😂😂😂😂😂

With Avneet, sometime before what I left in last chapter.

After receiving the message from Siddharth, Avneet quickly left the orphanage and locked the door from outside. She went to the police station and showed them the proofs and filed FIR against Raghav. She told the police force about Raghav's den and Siddharth's plan. They agreed to help her.

She took them there. The police entered the den from back door. They saw Raghav was about to shoot Siddharth. Avneet's eyes widened at the sight. She got tears in her eyes thinking of worst possibilities. She closed her eyes. Soon bullet sound was heard. She got mini heart attack. She after gathering courage opened her eyes and saw that the police had shot Raghav on his hand while Siddharth was safe and sound. "Thank you so much god.", she said as tears rolled down her face.

Siddharth opened his eyes when he felt nothing. He saw that police had shot Raghav and arrested him. He sighed in relief. He looked around and saw Avneet looking at him and crying. They shared a painful eye lock which was broken by Amish running to Avneet and hugging her tight. Avneet hugged him back and twirled him with teary eyes. Siddharth was also watching them in tears. He was very happy. He stood up from ground. After Amish left Avneet, police came to her and praised her and Siddharth's bravery and took Raghav away with them.

Avneet moved towards Siddharth and hugged him tightly sobbing badly. "I don't know how to thank you Siddharth. You saved these children and me. You gave us a new life. I wouldn't have done anything without you. Thank you so much Siddharth. I am blessed to have you as my friend. You are the best person I ever met in my entire life. Your mother will be very happy and proud of you Siddharth. Where ever she would be, she'd be watching you and will be very happy. If something would have happened to you today then I would have died in guilt.", she said sobbing.

Siddharth broke the hug and held her by shoulder and said, "You are also very courageous. You can do anything for these children. Your ma would also be proud of you. And don't worry about me. I am fine just little bit injuries. " Avneet smiled at him and nodded.

"Are the wounds hurting very much?", she asked touching his wound on forehead. While Siddharth got thousands sparks with her touch. He got lost in her. She saw him lost and raised an eyebrow at him. He came back to senses and came a little more close to her. "They were hurting before but not now because an angel touched them. Her touch healed me.", he said looking into her eyes and winked at the last while Avneet smiled and blushed at his remark. She hit him lightly on his arm and said, "Shut up you flirt." "Ahhh", Siddharth fake winced. Avneet squinted her eyes at him and said, "Drama king." Both chuckled.

They went to the orphanage and freed all the children. "Now you all are free. That bad uncle is arrested. And your friend Amish is also here.", Avneet told them cheerfully. The children got happy and hugged her and Siddharth.

Later, Avneet took Siddharth to hospital while Siddharth was insisting that he was fine. Avneet glared at him and he shut up. Nurse was dressing his wounds when Siddharth winced in pain and held Avneet's hand tightly. Both felt butterflies in their stomachs. They looked towards each other and had an eye lock.

"Its done", the nurse said bringing them back to senses. They thanked her, payed the fees and left.

After one month,

In this one month Avneet and Siddharth became best of friends. They used to spend a lot of time together and shared everything with each other. Siddharth used to come to orphanage to meet her and children. They all used to have so much fun. A new attendant came there and she was as sweet. Everyone loved her. Siddharth and Avneet loved each other but never confessed fearing rejection. But today Siddharth is in very much tension. Lets see why.

"Ohh god. I have to propose Avneet today. But what if something wrong happened? What if she rejected?", Siddharth was having mixed thoughts in his mind but his heart had felt love from Avneet's side as well. "I can do it.", he assured himself.

He went to the orphanage. He had decorated the backyard of the orphanage to propose her. He had a rose in hand and was all set to propose her. He called her and asked her to come to backyard wearing something good. Avneet was confused but on his insistance wore a beautiful dress and came to backyard. She got shocked seeing the decorations.

There was written 'I LOVE YOU' in bold letters. She got happy tears in her eyes. She turned around and saw Siddharth on knees infront of her. She was beyond shocked and happy.

"I never had a girlfriend so I don't know how to propose anyone. But I will try my best to express what I feel for you. You're the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. Our meet was something unforgettable. You didn't only steal the jewellery you stole my sleep too. I know its cheesy but its the truth. Since the time we met, there's only one picture in my mind and heart and that is of you. When I saw you for the first time, I felt that my heart stopped beating. Then seeing you in tears ached my heart. When that bastard touched you I felt like killing him on the spot. Helping you was the most right thing I ever did. I feel complete with you and now I can't live without you. Never thought that I will be in love with a thief but true that love finds you in the most unexpected way. So this thief has stolen my heart as well. And there's only one punishment of this crime that is staying with me forever in my love prison. I love you Avneet. Will you be my girlfriend and future Avneet Siddharth Nigam?", he said finally pouring his heart infront of her.

She was in tears. She too kneeled down and said, "You are also the best thing ever happened to me. Since I met you everything good is happening in my life. In fact the life I am living is given by you. Helping a thief requires serious guts and you have them. Thats why you are very brave and helpful. I was waiting for this moment for so long. I love you too Siddharth. I would love to be your girlfriend and future Avneet Siddharth Nigam."

They stood up and hugged each other tightly. They broke the hug. Siddharth looked towards her lips and said, "May I love?" Avneet closed her eyes giving him permission. He slowly placed his lips on hers and kissed her softly. She kissed him back. It soon became a passionate kiss. Siddharth pulled Avneet more close through her waist while Avneet was caressing his hair. They both broke the kiss after sometime. 

"How about we have a candle night dinner at my house?", Siddharth asked. "I would love to", Avneet replied. "Ok then lets go." They went to the car laughing and romancing.

" They went to the car laughing and romancing

The End

Meeting you was the most beautiful thing my destiny had planned for me.

How was this 5 shot?

How was the proposal?

Please please give your views about this.

I am continuing my first book but not now. Its on hold for now.

Hope you all liked it. Though I didn't get very good response for it still. Thank you to all those who voted and commented on this book. Thank you so much for supporting me.