chapter 1

Okay, so in this story, Zak, George, Harvey, and Bad all live in California. Zak, George, and Harvey all live in a city near LA but Bad lives more near San Fran. Dream and Nick are in Florida somewhere, Vincent is in France (duh), and Karl is in Nevada.

ZAK'S POV-

I wake up groggily, hearing crashes down stairs. I stumble out of bed, thinking, what the hell is going on down there? i make my way downstairs, stubbing my toe a couple of times. 

When I get down to the kitchen, I can't believe my eyes; the cupboards are flung open, dishes are broken all over the floor, and food is strung all around.

I see George standing in the middle of the mess. "George??" I ask, my voice sounding shocked even to me. 

He turns to me quickly and exclaims, "It's not what it looks like!"

"You better explain quick then." I say, rubbing my eyes tiredly.

"Okay, okay, I will. So I heard some noises down here, and I came here to check it out. And then you came like a minute or two later." George says, yawning. 

It is only after his yawn that I realize the sun isn't even up yet. "Wait, what time is it?" i ask.

George yawns again. "I don't know. Maybe we should ask Harvey about this." He suggests.

"Perhaps, but not right now. It is the before dawn, after all." I point out.

George nods his agreement. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. I'm going back to bed."

"Alright." I reply. "I know I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep though, so I'll just stay out here and try and clean it up." George nods his head tiredly, already trudging up the stairs. After he heads off to bed, I sigh, looking at the mess.

*Time skip to when Zak is almost down cleaning*

"Woah, what the fuck happened here?!?" A bleary voice behind me asks.

"Oh, hey Harvey, I'll explain as soon as George gets down here." I say in response. As if on cue, George makes his way into the kitchen. "Speak of the devil." I laugh.

His eyes squint in confusion. "What?"

I laugh again. "Nothing."

Harvey interrupts our little conversation by saying, "So now that George is here, caer to explain the mess that you were cleaning up??"

Me and George share a look and I force him into a staring contest. I win the contest and George sighs. "Fine, but coffee first please?"

"Alright. Where?" I ask.

"How about McDonalds?" Harvey suggests.

"Ooooh, yes!" George exclaims excitedly. 

"Okay cool, now let's go get ready." I say, but before I can even finish my sentence, Harvey and George are clambering up the stairs. I smile, shaking my head and hurry up after them.

*After they get coffee and are at Zak's house because the author is too lazy to write all that shit.*

"Okay, care to explain what in the fucking hell happened to the kitchen?!?" Harvey yells.

I smirk at George and let him explain. "So, uh, basically, before dawn, I heard some crashes down here and I went to check it out. And there was food, broken dishes, and food all over the ground. Then like a minute later, Zak came out and I had to explain it to him that I didn't do it. And then after that, I went back to bed but Zak stayed down here to clean it up." 

George shoots me a worried look, probably about leaving me to clean up the mess by myself. Incase that's the problem, I say, "No worries man, it's not like I was going back to sleep anyways." George sighs in relief.

HARVEY's POV-

"Wait," I say, with enough force that both Zak and George look at me immediately. "So.....if I didn't do it, and you two didn't do it, then uh, who did??"

I probably won't be doing a whole lot of author's note but I think that this is the first chapter I'll do one today. I guess I don't really like author's notes but uh, sorry if I have any misspells or I get anything wrong. I'm not a professional writer though, so please don't expect like, 100% good grammar from me.  Most of the time that I'm doing this will be in school also. Heh. 

733 words including a/n, the 733 word is 733.