𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

You guys walked towards the house and walked in. When you guys walked in the loud music from the outside got louder when you got inside.

I saw so much more people inside the house than there was outside. Everyone was dancing to the music. b/n tapped my shoulder again saying that we should walk to the kitchen to find some tequila or beer.

We walked to the kitchen, B/n saw people holding a tequila bottle. B/n walked up to them and ask them to give her two shots.

They grabbed the mini glass cups and poured some in shot glasses. they gave it to b/n and she took them and walked back towards me. She handed me the shot. "here drink this it will help loosen up".

You took the shot and hesitated either to drink it or not. I remembered that the only reason I was here was to forget about Oikawa. I took the shot and drank it down until is was completely gone.

I started to feel a little dizzy but I wasn't completely faded yet. The tequila started burn through my throat. I turned around to notice that b/n is no longer there anymore and has left me.

I was starting to sweat because I didn't know what to do. I calmed down and started to walk around the party. I found Iwaizumi standing by himself, so I went up to him.

"Hey Iwaizumi" I said walking up to him. "Oh hey y/n. Do you like the party so far?" he asked, "Yes, I'm enjoying it but my friend left me and I don't know where she is now".

We were talking for a while until he asked if I wanted to take shots since you guys wanted to have fun,  and what better way than to having fun than to drink some shots.

I nod my head and said yes. We walked to kitchen and he went to grab a freshly non-opened tequila bottle. He opened it and poured some into 10 shots.

He moved 5 shots to your side and the 5 other shots to his side. We both drank down the 5 shots at the same time. At this point I already had 6 shots since I had one earlier. At this point we were both drunk after taking another 4 shot.

{time skip to 10 mins later of you and Iwaizumi dancing}

Me and Iwaizumi were full on gone. We were both drunk. We were dancing on each other and everything. I didn't notice since me and him were drunk.

Out of no where Oikawa comes up to us and ask to talk to me. You didn't know but, Oikawa was jealous that he saw you were dancing on Iwa. He didn't like seeing you dance with other guys that isn't him.

He pulled you away and took your hand, walking you up to the stairs with him. You guys stopped at a door. You didn't know who's room it was but you didn't care.

He closed the door behind him locked it. I looked at him confused wondering why we were up in a room. For god sant we  don't even talk to each other so that made made wonder more why we were up in a room by ourselves.

I started to feel something weird in my stomach because I noticed that we were alone. He turned around and looked at me.

Oikawa started speaking up, "Hey" I looked confused to what he was doing so I just said hey back. He  walked towards me and told me to sit on the bed.

I followed his order and went to sit on the edge of the bed. He followed and sat on the bed next to me. He turns to make sure he was looking at me.

I then was shocked by the words that came out of his mouth.  "Hey y/n I know we don't talk a lot and we only had a few words come out our mouth here and there but I would just like to tell you that I like you. I mean I always have liked you since we were 2nd years". My eyes widen, "I didn't how to tell you since we never really talked like that but I like you".

Right when I was about to blush I looked away so that Oikawa wouldn't see. I mumbled out the words I've been wanting to tell him for so long, "I do too".

He then had a confused look on his face and ask what I said again. I told him in my clear voice, "I do too". Oikawa's eyes widen and was happy he heard those words.

But then the words that came out your mouth made him stop smiling.

"Why?, why do you like me?" I said to him with a sad look. "I like you because your interesting. Your not like like other girls I have met before. All the girls I have met are either fan girls that scream when they see me or girls that only like me because of my looks. But you, you never seem to be like them. Your like in your own world. That's why I like you".

I turned my head because I knew I was blushing again. He lifted his hand and turned my head over so that I was facing him.

He looked at my lips and back up to my e/c eyes. "You know you do look pretty hot tonight in that red dress. Were you trying to impress someone? If so was it for Iwa?".

I  looked into his chocolate eyes, "no. I dressed nice so I can enjoy myself tonight and my plan was to forget about you". He started to smirk, "well I guess you failed princess".