EIGHTEEN

Well, this is a story that came to me in a dream a few days ago, and I woke up crying because it felt really real. Like I was really living this situation from the crowd.

Hope you like it!

(Let me clarify, they are real life L and H.)

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

I love you all, Mag 🦋 

EIGHTEEN

I was sitting inside Harry's dressing room before his solo show tonight.

As the time went by, I could feel the make-up artist applying some makeup on Harry's skin, the hair stylist drying his hair, and the stylist bringing Harry his suit and shoes for tonight, meanwhile I just kept playing some stupid game on my phone, not paying attention to anything around me.

Harry needed to be focused, I was just there to show support in case he needed something. But I was bored as hell.

Some of the people who got inside the room said littles 'hi Louis' to me, but everyone was already used to me being around there, so it wasn't a big deal.

"Are you bored, baby?"

"Kinda." - I lifted my head to Harry.

"I'll be dessocupied soon."

"It 's okay, love."

Suddenly I felt the door open roughly and I turned my head to it, in the frame door there was the staff director with a stressed look on his face. He walked in towards Harry without hesitation.

"Harry we need you on stage once more before the show."

"Why?"

"Something happened to your previous microphone and we need to try the new one."

"What happened with the other one?"

"It doesn't matter. Can you try one song, please?"

"Yeah, sure."

He stood up from the chair and walked towards the door, looking at me as he passed by my side.

"Do you want me to go with you?" - I asked.

"If you want, babe." - He smiled and I stood up.

I was bored, who could blame me?

We walked to the stage and we could already see a few fans, maybe twenty, inside the stadium, waving their flags and signs.

I stayed hidden on the side of the stage while Harry walked to his new mic and the twenty girls standing there started screaming at my husband.

Harry waved at them and then turned to the staff director.

"What song are we trying?"

"I don't care, we just need to test the mic. Pick one."

"Mhm... okay, can we go with Eighteen?"

Wait. Was he going to play Eighteen today?

Harry turned to me, and he noticed the surprise on my face because he laughed.

"Only because you are here tonight." - He said into the mic, while still looking at me.

I covered my face with my hands, and stepped back into the backstage so no one could see who Harry was talking to.