Chapter 20

Recap: Amelie P.O.V.

"God I hate you." Avani got out and I looked down at her and smirked and whispered in her ear "That's what you get for earlier. Next time, don't tell me what to do. Got it, sweetheart?" I finished before kissing her neck one more time before getting off of her and laying next to her and cuddling her. "Fine." she said while snuggling up next to me.

God I love this girl.

Author's Note: I don't know if this counts as a trigger warning, but there is talk about inappropriate messages (i.e. sexting, nudes, ect.) so if you don't like these topics, don't read this chapter.

End of recap: Amelie P.O.V.

I woke up to a wetness on my neck and I looked down to see Avani crying. Panic rose in me and my instincts kicked in.

"Hey, hey. Baby, what's wrong?"  I ask with worry in my voice. She only digs her head further into my neck and my heart just hurts looking at her crying. I then noticed that she had her phone in her hand and instantly, I knew the reason of her sadness.

I tried taking the phone out of her hand, but she closed her hand around the phone and turned over so she was facing away from me.

"Baby, could you please hand me the phone?"

She just shakes her head no and I was starting to somewhat lose my patience. "Baby, please hand me the phone." I say and she turns back over and slowly handed me her phone while still crying.

I take the phone and put in my pocket so I could hug her and comfort her. She climbs in my arms still crying and I kept kissing her forehead every 5 or so seconds to hopefully calm her.

Eventually, she calmed down and I checked her phone to see what could make her feel that bad and what I saw almost made me gag.

She had been getting both death threats and nudes from this I would say old 50's and I was furious. He sent messages about 'wanting to get it on' and pick up lines to get her and that pissed me off even more. I blocked the number and deleted the messages, put her phone on my nightstand, and went back to comforting her.

Who knew how long this had been going on was what was really getting at me. I wish I knew sooner to stop it before it got out of hand. I just wish it didn't happen.

A little bit later, I moved my hands to cup her face and she looked at me and I saw the hurt and disgust in her eyes. I wiped her remaining tears away and kissed her like it was our last kiss.

Our kiss went as usual, which was amazing, and when I pulled away, I had to ask her

"Avani, how long have you been receiving these messages from this wierdo?"I ask and her face went from a slight smile into a complete frown.

"A year and a half."

Thanks for reading! I'm surprised by my 'consistency' recently with these chapters every 5 days and I hope to keep it up. I hope you guys had a good day because mine sucked. I won't go into most of it, but I had exams for classes that I'm not doing the best at so that was fun. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day! :)