Chapter 14

Recap: Avani P.O.V.

"Amelie, I have to go." I tell her and she pouts, but removes her arm that was around me. "I'll be back." I tell her before she brings me in another kiss. God, she was so good at kissing. We lean back from the kiss and lean on each others foreheads. "Bye." She whispers before pecking my lips. I blush for what feels like the millionth time today. I wave at her and she waves back before I close the door and leave for the meeting.

End of recap: Avani P.O.V.

As soon as I left my house, I felt so nervous. I started sweating, I felt sick to my stomach. I got in my car and put my head in my hands. I took a couple deep breaths and that helped for a little bit, but not for long. I decided to shake it off and start driving.

I get to his house and start walking up to the front door until I start feeling horrible again. I took some more deep breaths and continued walking. When I got to the door, I didn't have to knock because Anthony opened the door. "Hey. Come on in." Anthony said and I smiled at him and got in. "Hey, you ok?" he asked me and I didn't want him to feel any worse, so I said yeah, I'm fine. We went upstairs to his room and we both sat on his bed.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" He asked me and I could feel the tears starting to form. Even if I don't have feelings for him anymore, I can't stop feeling so bad for him. "Uh, I came here to talk to you about us." I started and pointed my fingers to the both of us. "Anthony, you are an amazing guy, an amazing boyfriend. You were on of the few people that were always there for me no matter what and I will always love you for that. I love you with all my heart, but" I stopped and I started crying. "W-we can't be to-together any-anymore. I'm sorry!" I yelled that final part before bawling my eyes out and at first Anthony just sat there, with no emotion. After a while, I was surprised that he brought me in a hug.

"It's ok." is all he said while comforting me. We sat there for around 20 minutes. I pulled away from the hug and looked at his shirt. It was pretty wet. "I'm sorry." is all I could say and he shook his head. "I told you, it's fine. I know why, Avani. I'm not dumb." he replied and I laughed. "So, for how long have you and you know who been doing this, hmm?" He asked and I chuckled. "Only for a week or so." I said and he nodded his head. "How about you and Josh, hmm? Have you tried anything with him?" I asked sassily back at him and he rolled his eyes. "I think I want to give up, honestly. I'm pretty sure he likes Nessa."

I cupped his face with my hands to make him look at me. "Hey, did I give up when Amelie liked Blake and started dating him?" I asked and he shook his head no. "So why would you give up if you don't even know if he likes her." I said and he closed his eyes. "You're right." he said, knowing that when we were together, I was almost always right. "I know." I said while flipping my hair. We both died of laughter from that.

"Alright, I have to go. Amelie is probably waiting for me." I said while getting off the bed and he also got off. "Ok. It was good seeing you." He said and I hugged him and he hugged back. "Bye!" I said walking out the room. "See ya." he said before I closed the door.

Thank you guys for reading! I think what I'm going to do with this book is update at least once a week for I don't know for how long. In case you guys didn't know, I do have a oneshots book for Avelie. If you want, you can request a ship you would like to see and I might write about, might not. Have an amazing day! :)