Old Friend🥀

One morning I was sitting at the Academy sipping on my whiskey. I had recently just came back from L.A. My daughter Cordelia *Delia* is still mad at me for leaving her here, it was for her own good. I decided to come back to see if I could offer any of these young witches anything. Delia comes into the kitchen with a witch I used to know.
"Who is this, Delia?" I ask playing dumb
"Mother this is Susan Sarandon, she said she knew you."
"Ah, I don't remember anyone named Susan"
"Most likely because we never really spoke to each other." Susan spoke quietly.
"I see, well have a seat. Delia leave us be."
I haven't seen this women in years why would she be here now?
"So, Susan what brings you back to the Coven?"
"You, of course" she replied cheery
"Me? What do you mean" I asked confused
"Well, i've been missing you and I figured I would drop by and we could talk about some things?" "Our past?" She rambled
"Oh no, I don't think we should do that. Not here in the same space as my daughter"
"Then when Fiona? WHEN!?" She got upset
"You were the one that left me high and dry Susan, not the other way around." I yelled
"Okay, I understand what I did was wrong, Fiona."
"Do you, really?"
"Yes."
We continued to talk a little more about different things and before we knew it, the sun had gone away.
"You can sleep in my room if you'd like but I need a shower first, there are some clothes that should fit you in my closet."
"Alright, enjoy your shower." She winked at me
I got into the bathroom and started undressing and I was eying myself in the mirror closely. I turned the water on to its hottest temperature and stepped under. All the sudden I hear a soft knock on the door.
"Yes?" I yelled loud enough for them to hear me
"Hey uh Fiona, I gotta pee can I come in?"
"Yes, go ahead."
I hear the door open and soft footsteps coming closer, until they stopped. I closed my eyes trying to control myself at knowing she was in here while I was showering. I get finished and turn the water off and dry off, then wrap myself in the towel. I go to my closet and get my silky slip out to prepare for bed. I get situated and finally i'm about to doze off and I feel Susan shift onto her other side facing my backside. She scoots closer and spoons me. She throws her arm over and I gasp at the feeling of her around me.
"I've missed you, Fiona." she whispers in my ear
"me too" I say back