Returning The Favor🥀

Fiona switched positions with Susan so now that she was on top of her lover. Looking at her like she was going to literally eat her. Fiona definitely had something in mind for Susan. She made her way down Susan's body to her feet. She lazily pulled her pants down her short beautiful legs. She kissed her leg all the way to her thigh and the same to the other leg. Susan sighed
"Please, Fiona"
"Hm? You want me to continue?"
"Mmh, please"
Fiona crawled up to meet her lovers lips and pulled her into her mouth in a sloppy kiss. She bit Susan's lip which caused a whimper that came from Susan. She reached over to the night stand and pulled out a baby blue vibrator. She brought it up to Susan's mouth and pulled it out deciding it was wet enough. She gave a look at Susan and smirked suddenly Susan gasped not because Fiona put the vibrator on her aching clit but because she suddenly was being choked but she loved it.
"Ah, baby please I-I need it!" Susan begged
"Good girl, look at you begging for mama."
Fiona decided she had tortured Susan for long enough. She shoved her fingers into Susan's soaking pussy.
"God, Sue, your so wet!"
Susan moaned such a sweet sound. And she heard a button click and felt a very strong wave of pleasure go throughout her entire body.
"Oh my goodness, Fi, ah if feels so fucking good, baby"
"you gonna cum for me?" "Hm? u gonna cum for mama?"
"ah shit, yes!!"
a few moments passed and Susan was a mess. Her body convulsed and her orgasm took over her body. Her walls tightened around Fiona's fingers and she move them more forcefully. Susan let out a scream and her legs shook. Fiona took her fingers out and put them into her mouth and moaned.
"So so sweet, honey."
"My God, Fi that was amazing!"
"C'mon let's go shower, baby" Fiona suggested
The tow climb off the bed and head to the shower. While they were in the shower it got hotter than the hottest temperature of the water they were under. They stole kisses from each other and soon that lead to a make out session. They finally finished their shower and put on their robes and headed downstairs to get a cup of coffee. They were smiling to each other lovingly.
"Good Morning, Mother." Delia suddenly said breaking their trance.
"Morning Delia." Fiona rolled her eyes
"Darling be nice." Susan whispered
Fiona shot her evil eyes. Susan gulped hard knowing that she'd get choked again if she weren't careful.
"What are you guys gonna do today?" Delia asked Susan not wanting to talk to Fiona
"Oh, i'm not really sure we might just be lazy today." Susan look directly at Fiona, who shot her a smirk
"Oh that's boring I was hoping we could teach the girls a few things today." Delia Sighed
"We can teach them a few things, I guess." Fiona sighed clearly annoyed. Susan shot her eyes to Fiona, wanting to be with her today, but she knew she couldn't get involved.