Same Feelings, Different Period🥀

"Why didn't you reach out or call?" Susan asked
"I guess when you left I felt like you didn't want me anymore, that you got tired of me." Fiona admitted
"I've always wanted you, baby." She whispered
I loved when she called me that. She always made me feel loved,wanted,desired.
"Why did you run then?"
"I got scared of those feelings I was getting."
She started rubbing tiny circles on my stomach and I turned over to face her.
"Sue i've loved you for a long time now, and when you left it broke my heart." I whispered and rubbed my nose against hers. I started stroking her cheek with the back of my hand. She starred into my eyes almost thinking of something to say.
"What are you thinking?" I asked
"You, and how badly I wanna kiss you."
"Why haven't you?" I asked almost pleading
Just then she made her way up to my lips and locked hers with mine, it felt nice after so long of not having them. She broke the kiss and placed her forehead on mine.
"Why did I ever leave you? Huh?" She asked herself.
"I'm not sure, but I hope you are here to stay now."
"Oh, baby I am." She exclaimed
I kissed her again, and she put her hands behind my neck to deepened the fiery kiss.
I licked her lips as a way to ask for permission, she opened her mouth slightly and I pushed my tongue through, our tongues met and we both moaned into each other. Her hands started wondering down my body when I crawled on top of her. I put my hands under her shirt and started massaging her breast in my hands. She moaned into my mouth as a way of showing I was doing a good job. I got off her and lied back down on my side of the bed.
"We need to get some sleep, honey." I whispered
"Yeah, we should." She agreed
I turned back onto my side to get comfortable again, and she followed suit, and spooned me and laid her arm across my stomach.
"Remember when you used to sneak me into your room and we would do nasty things to each other?"
"Mmh, I do."
"Remember the way I used to kiss you, touch you, fuck you, remember?" She whispered as she kissed the crook of my neck.
"Mmm, yes I do." I practically moan out.
"How much fun we had sneaking around."
I couldn't speak, All I managed was a moan.
"Are you okay, honey?" she asked me
"Yes, I-i'm okay." I managed
"Good, we need to get our rest, baby" she cooed
"Al-alright sweet dreams, honey" I gave her a peck before rolling back over
"I love you Fiona."
"I love you too, honey"