But I've Missed You🥀

After they had their cups of coffee Fiona and Susan headed up stairs to change for the day.
"Your not gonna spend all day with me in here?" Susan pouted
"Awe, baby i've gotta do something for these girls or else i've come back for nothing."
"Ugh, fine."
Fiona went into her closet to find some clothes to wear, and came out and started undressing.
"Man, how about you stay in here with me and i'll make you feel so good instead of going and teaching a few witches? hmm?"
"Sounds tempting darling but the council is coming today and I need to show them i'm doing some sort of work."
"But, baby i've missed you" Susan once again pouted
"Sue, i've missed you too, but I need to show the council that i'm doing some work for these girls.
"Alright fine, i'm gonna go into to town for an hour or so and maybe by that time you'll be done and we can have some alone time." Susan stated
"Sure, honey." Fiona sweetly replied
While Susan was in town she all she was thinking about was Fiona. Fiona on the other hand was not wanting to teach, she wanted to stay in her room but she knew Myrtle Snow would surely say something about her lack of attention. After an hour or so, Fiona decided she was done and got a glass of bourbon. She went to her room and waited for her lover to come back. Susan checked the time and decided she'd been gone long enough and headed back to Fiona. When she walked into the house everyone eyed her suspiciously, she made her way up the stairs to the room she shared with her lover. She opened the door to a sleeping Fiona. Susan smiled to herself *god she's so beautiful* she changed into some comfy clothes and decided to take a nap with Fiona. Fiona felt the bed shift and she rolled over to face Susan's back, she rubbed her back and Susan rolled over smiling bright.
"What?" Fiona laughed
"Nothing, how was it teaching the girls?"
"It was okay, but I missed you"
"I missed you more Fi." Susan scooted closer
"God i'm so tired honestly." Fiona exhaled
"Get some rest, baby" Susan cooed "you deserve it"
With that Fiona drifted off to a slumber with Susan looking at her.
* An hour later*
Susan hadn't fallen asleep and decided she should wake her loves up
"Fi, baby wake up."
"Hmm" Fiona grumbled
"It's been an hour wake up sleepy head"
"Fine!" Fiona sat up
Susan just stared at her lover, she couldn't explain what she was feeling about her lover. She just knew she messed up leaving her the way she did.
"i love you, baby" Susan muttered and before Fiona could say anything she was being pulled into a kiss and couldn't hold back. Their kiss lasted a couple of seconds and they wanted more
"i love you more" Fiona said as she ended the kiss. She kissed her again wanting more. Her hands traveled all over the red heads body and stopped in their tracks over her center. She could feel the heat radiating off of her center into the palm of her hand.
"Someone's eager." Fiona smirked
"Please" was all Susan could say
With that Fiona made a swift move and made the red heads arms go above her head onto the pillows and took off her clothing. Fiona went straight to her lovers clit; a direct hit.
"oh my God, oh baby." Susan moaned
Fiona smirked into her center and worked faster she was determined to give Susan her release with just her tongue. After a few minutes Susan came with an opened mouth gasping for air.
"Holy shit, oh wow" Susan said out of breath
Fiona let her enjoy the aftershock, but she had her own desire to put out, and Susan was going to do that for her.
"Please" Fiona whispered
Susan knew exactly what that meant, but she had a surprise for her lover.
"wait here" she gave a pec to her lover and went into the closet
She came out with a strap on buckled around her waist. Fiona's mouth watered at the site, she knew her world was going to be rocked at this moment. She smiled and gestured her love to come closer.
"come here" She whispered
With that Susan walked to the bed and kissed Fiona.
"please fuck me, daddy" Fiona smirked
"god women" Susan growled
"i want you to rail me, so so hard." she kept taunting
Susan pushed her lover back onto the bed and climbed on top of her and stuck the false member inside of her lovers pulsating pussy.
"h-harder please." Fiona begged
Susan started thrusting her hips harder as her lovers request. She heard her lover moaning her name and whimpering at her movements
After a few more thrust Fiona came with an opened mouth gasping for air. Susan took the strap on off and threw it into the closet and crawled up against her lover.
"i love you, Sue" Fiona whispered
"i love you too." Susan whispered
The two finally drifted off into a deep slumber.

~Hope you enjoyed!!!